Reviews for Aqua Vitae
ShivaVixen chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Huh, this ought to be interesting.
(waves a little sheepishly) Hi, been a while, huh?
Hope to see more of this soon, still working on Sentinels, just been distracted.
-SV
yellow 14 chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
"That would be an...interesting one to explain," Taranee said as she read the final lines.

"Well somehow I think saying 'Hi mom, dad, I've just been ressurected might be a bit...difficult to pull off," Irma said. "Even with my awesomely brilliant skills, I might be pushing it."

"Hay Lin, just so you know...there's a que for dealing with Irma's murderer. NOBODY does that to one of us and gets away with it," Cornelia growled and Irma raised an eyebrow.

"Awww, is Corny begining to care?" she teased and Cornelia glared.

"No, I'm just annoyed I didn't get to kill you first," Cornelia replied. "You've called me Corny WAAAY to often."

"You weren't saying that last night when I-"

"A really interesting chapter, isn't it Will?" Hay Lin cut in, knowing full well what Irma was likely to say.

"Very interesting indeed," Will said in agreement, before turning Irma and Cornelia. "Can you two keep your love life private? Bad enough for Taranee that she has to hear you when she's around you two."

"Yeah, do you two EVER think about anything else?" Taranee added as she sat down besides them. Irma and Cornelia gave them identical evil grins, which was definitely worrying.

"Well...if this story is accurate..." Irma began

"We might as well enjoy it while we can," Cornelia finished with a smirk.

Leaving while we're vaguely on topic. Wonderful chapter, keep updating
Tibki chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
It's back! Awesomeness!

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! How're they going to save Irma?

~Tibki
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
cool story
Dragonfly999 chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
This is written so well! Even though I don't watch NCIS this has really grabbed my attention! XD I really hope you update soon! :)
Smiles in the Shadows chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Cool story, can't wait for an upfate!
XV-Dragon chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Anoter cool chapter AJ! Can't wait to see how Hay Lin and the others react to the news about Irma (or her father for that matter)
yellow 14 chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
"Ok, they'd better find out who killed you first, because if I do, I'll kill them!" Hay Lin spat at the computer viciously. The rest of the Guardians looked at their friend in concern.

"Hay-Hay, it's just a story. Chill already." Irma said as she put a hand on Hay Lin's shoulder. "Besides, that's MY line."

"Aside from the obvious fact that you're suffering a bad case of being dead, how do you plan on getting round that." Cornelia commented dryly. Irma glared.

"I'll think of something Corny!" Irma muttered under her breath.

"Don't-" Cornelia began

"Call me Corny!" the others finished.

"What's wrong with Corny anyway?" Yellow 14 asked curiously.

"I. Don't. Like. It." Cornelia stated angrily. "You really aren't in any position to ask questions like that, Yellow, especially as you wrote those Corny Angry stories."

"They're not over yet!" Yellow 14 protested. If looks could kill, Yellow 14 would've been nothing more than a burn mark on the carpet.

"Come on, let's review!" Will said, switching the subject rapidly, before Cornelia could lay into Yellow 14. Fortunately for Yellow 14, it worked.

Great chapter. Can't wait to see the girls reactions. Keep updating
anonymous chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
It's been a while since I last saw WITCH. I like how you are combining the shows so far. I'd really like to read what else you have in store for us.
XV-Dragon chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
Looks looksl ike the rst of WITCH is on the way, hopefully they cna help findo ut who killed Irma and ho[pefully evne bring her back to life somehow (though doubt it will be that easy to achieve)
Tibki chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
palmer's got a gun? i can just see it...

good chapter, but the cliffhangers annoying.
TheElephantInThePrideParade chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Cool! I thought the whole Irma annoying Gibbs thing was really cool! and I can't believe you left us with a cliffy! its annoying and suspenseful (and a very good way to end the chapter)

Cant wait to see what happens when the rest of the Guardians meet team gibbs!

~Litara
yellow 14 chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
I imagine that the guardians will be less than pleased at Irma's death. (Slight understatement there) Nice chapter, keep updating
DayDreamer9 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Go get'em, Irma! :)
TheElephantInThePrideParade chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
OMG love this story keep it up. Are the other Witch girls going to enter the story at all I'd be interested to see if Taranee's telepathy still worked with ghost Irma (and if the heart of kandrakar could revitalize her like it did Cassidy.

~Litara