Reviews for Tears In Heaven
Grasshopper chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Uwah! Aoshi x Misao! Angst! Happy ending! *adores ficcie*
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
This one's good. I've read it about five times, and every single time I had to wipe my eyes with a tissue. Such sadness, depth... all described in a fic. I probabley could never do this, cuz my specialty is adding in humor, so i acknowledge you that. *sniff* It was good... very good.
Angelily chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Wow since i don't now flam recca, I gess I couldn't read it. so I decided to read something else. It was very touching story a powerful song tears in heaven. How do you write a song fic? very good well done!
aka Arashi chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
*lightbulb appears above head* Ah ha! So THAT's how you review! *snicker* I feel your pain, and so I'm going to be a good girl and review. NICE FIC! I like how you incorporated Beshimi, Hyottoko, Shikijou, and Hannya into this. And I'm soooo glad Aoshi made the right choice. Really, Misao would be devastated if he died... *sniff sniff* Of course, the rest of us would be devastated too! Keep it up!
Sheera's Greywolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Wonderful, just wonderful.
Susan chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
This is a great fic. I love it when Misao can see Aoshi smile and show and interest in her. Great way to get the guy to sit up and take notice of her. Thanks for sharing.