Reviews for Code Geass: The Demon and the Dragon
Elise477 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
J'adore, mais je n'ai pas très bien compris le pouvoir de Learme... ?
Tayuke chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
i adore this chapter. how long did it take to think about all this? it's incredibly detailed. very creative.
i can't say that i understood all of it, but it was a very enjoyable read despite being a little dry.
Scarease chapter 29 . 9/10/2013
buitiful.
RadioactiveCatMeow chapter 45 . 8/19/2013
Awesome story. it's a shame that its dead but i look forward to the remake and reading the revised even better awesomeness. Though can you post a chapter to say when you start the remake cause it will be easier for a lot of people to find then (everyone who follows this story) anyway thanks for this awesome story it was a great read.
Disciple of Revan chapter 45 . 1/27/2013
Aw man I love this story I hope you start back up soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
What the crap dude, you are twisting Lelouch's personality like 180 degrees. People don't write twins unless for funny purposes, and i don't think that Lelouch can be considered humorous. And yeah, you should focus on the part where they decided to make the contract. Man it's like a life and death situation, they are making a decision that will change their whole fucking life. So shouldn't they contemplate for a little bit longer? I mean like losing their identity as a human and all that, it's not exactly buying candy at the grocery store. So yeah, since it's impossible for to change the whole story for me and delete his twin, so i just hope that you could write them as separate people, don't make them stick together all the time like there's some invisible glue between them, give them separate missions, powers, personalities, etc... Actually i would think that it is actually more fun if his twin's position is like Suzaku's, I mean for all the drama and stuff. I am telling you, if Lelouch starts making jokes and openly flirting, i am ABANDONING this fanfiction. Chuck this in the trash if you want, i really won't mind
DarkLord98 chapter 45 . 8/7/2012
please start rewriting this story, its so awesome
Ominous Blue chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
!
RaiZero chapter 45 . 6/5/2012
Good thing you're doing a reboot. This story alone inspired me to create my own fanfic, Twin Demons. I can't wait to see what you have in store for this upcoming fanfic and I agree with you. Our stories are intellectual property and shouldn't be erased. If I lost everything I worked hard on then not only would fans be disappointed, would lose alot of it's readers.
Takeshi Yamato chapter 45 . 6/5/2012
Sorry to hear this story is dead, but I was kinda expecting it, TBH.

You planning on including some of the OCs from this story in the remake? If so, I have some changes I'd like to make to my OC for this remake-I'm willing to discuss them in PM. :)

I do hope chapter 1 of the remake comes soon, and I'm also still waiting on the Finished Bio for the Conquest Gundam, and hope that comes soon, as well.

Later! :D

Takeshi Yamato

Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
Infinite Freedom chapter 45 . 6/5/2012
Looking forward to the rewrite.

P.S. Hit the forums, there is a petition. Signed it last night.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 43 . 12/28/2011
excellent story, great details, very well written, great fight scenes and battle scenes, love all the tech. Still, it seems like things aren't going to different for the Black Knights overall compared to canon. Hope to see a major divergence or two that completely changes the story. Keep up the good work! Oh, and Suzaku totally deserves a sledgehammer between the legs.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 35 . 12/15/2011
great story so far, I love the detail you put into it, especially your technical files. Keep up the good work!
Diamondia chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
All hail Marty Sue :D
Furionknight chapter 44 . 10/4/2011
I look forward to more of this awesome story :)