Reviews for Strange New World
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 12 . 2/15
love it, looking forward to more.
Mona G chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
I really hope that someday soon you get inspired to finish this, I just found and read this and I was enjoying the story you created weaving together DA and SN. I love a good DA/SN crossover. I really enjoyed reading what you have so far but selfishly am keeping my fingers crossed for more...pretty please. :D Thanks for sharing.
smithkeylena chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
I love this story and want to read how it ends. Could you post some more please? :)
smithkeylena chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
You repeated a few phrases and sentences.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
Love this Dean line to Alec - "Need lines to sweet talk Maxie already?" (just LOVE IT!)

This was an amazing chapter! I love the working relationship with John and Mole. I like how Mole is defending Alec to John so that he could one day accept Alec.

I hope that John realizes that Alec is a better son than David because he cares of Sam and Dean while David would easily betray his 'brothers'.

The cootie part in TC was hilarious...so funny to have Sam thinking like that with Dean trying to not laugh at the situation.

I love Max and Alec's relationship with the young Winchesters and I love it even more when they think of them as their own kids in a way.

The whole dynamic of the story is fantastic and the step up of the universe is amazing. You did an outstanding job with the story and I truly wish that this isn't the end. You rock!

I REALLY HOPE there is an update in the future.

Can't wait for that much needed update D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
OMG! Action packed for sure!

Everything is back and questions are answered D

So exciting and I do hope that John's view on the transgenics does change (hopefully accepting Alec too).

This chapter was amazing and with Max and Alec to the rescue, it just made it a perfect reunion to have (like the title) minus the complications D

Fabulous!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
YES! Finally D I was wondering if that concept was going to happen in this story (LOVE IT!)

Sam and Dean are tough boys and I'm glad they are sticking to their gut and handling the situation.

Since Jam Pony is on motorcycles, does that mean it's 'Love Among the Runes' episode? Max's runes? Alec being Max's pretend bf? Any of this happen yet?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
I love how Max and Alec admit to each other that they miss being the older 'siblings' to the young Winchesters D

I like Dean's plan a lot and that Sam could tell with a glare that he had to 'got with it'. Those boys are smart and definitely con men for sure! It's kinda like they are double agents, learning about the breeding cult and hopefully relaying it to Max or Alec.

Seemed like Sam and David were 'bonding' in the end.

Can't wait. I love this!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
Love Dean and Alec's call...it's funny when Alec calls Dean his 'little brother' when it should be reversed.

Love the 'Hello, Goodbye' parts for sure and I'm hoping that Max and Alec do get together and in the end they are a family with Sam and Dean (*crosses fingers*)

Love the direction of the story! Meshed well perfectly (if that makes sense)

Still wish for those dividers though.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
I think John's last say was a repeat.

That's gotta be tough for Dean but it seems to be tearing Alec and Max up...I wish Sam and Dean stayed with them

I love it when Dean (to Alec) and Sam (to Max) tell them that they should get back together D That's cute.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
NO! How could Dean go off like that? How can Dean be so stubborn, wouldn't he trust Alec? I like how Sam questions what's happening with John...Sam and Dean should just forget about John and have Max and Alec as their new 'parents' D

I still wish that you put dividers up when you switch from a 'John scene' to a 'Alec scene' or 'Young Winchester scene'...would be so much easier to read (in my opinion)

Awesome chapter! Lots of answers yet more questions came!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
YES ON THE ENDING! Finally, we're getting somewhere here.

With the new info about David, I'm guessing he's like Alec then? Laydecker filling Logan in on the breeding is definitely different since they would have known about the cult before ep.2.11

Love how Dean and Sam think of Alec as a brother D

Dean will not leave them for John, I'm sure of that!

Excellent chapter!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
OMG so many questions in this chapter.

Alec is putting one hell of a fight, I can't believe you jumped it for two months (

I love this thought, it made me chuckle a little:

"Dean's kinda adopted Alec as a big brother, when he's really kinda like Alec's dad. " (it's so true! I wonder if there is an X5 with Sam's DNA too)

LOVE this D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Awesome to include 'The Berrisford Agenda' episode and adding the young Winchesters. Dean being sick must have sucked for him and for Sammy...maybe the fact that Sam rarely got sick on the show was because of the demon blood? Just thinking.

I love how Sam and Dean can already tell if something is up with Alec (I love how he didn't snap at them either)

I am not liking this John or David (I'm finding myself liking White more than them)

Great story D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Love the Dean and Alec bonding time D

I love how Alec feels so protective of the brothers D Will Alec every connect the dot that Dean was his DNA donor?

I wish you had dividers when you switch scenes.

I can't believe that last scene? David and John working with White O Using the Impala as bait is just cruel for Dean.

Love this story D