Reviews for The Worst Stargate Fanfic Ever
Livi2Jack chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Loved it! So right on.
Anais in the afternoon chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Bwahaha, a guardian army. And someone finally noticing all the Aliens speak English. The constant Indeeds. "Let me make sure the neuron radiation won't fit the sub-standard gravity in such a way that it re-arranges our electrolytes."...I ...what? Hahahaha. That actually sounds like something she would say on the show.
Kinetikat chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Bahahaha! Love it!

Well writ!
BMick chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Just wandering around, happened on this... LOVE IT! Thanks for a late-night laugh!
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
haha, very funny...loved the way you mashed all the clich├ęs into one short story.

I think you should do an atlantis one aswell!

Loved the bit about daniel dying so many times...too true!

keep up the great work *favourited*
thepantsaredead chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hahahaha. It was the worst... but the best! Funny descriptions of SG1 to boot! :D Loved it!
momof6 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Just found this one. A guardian army indeed... Definitely NOT a bad story.
balladofserenity chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Rolflmao! I think Jack's opening line has to be the funniest sentence I have read in forever!

Thank you for posting - you made my sides hurt from laughter!
InnerFire chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
That was ridiculous lol. You should do another one with all the Atlantis cliches, or one about the random civilizations they always run into.
RedSharkBait chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Thanks!
Ida B. Adilee chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This is not the worst stargate fanfic ever. It is the funniest!

I loved how you added all the random stargate things into one.

I think this was the only fanfic that actually made me laugh out loud.

If there is a possibility, please make another chapter, or even another story like this.

You made all the characters so real, but so fake. You have amazing writer's skills.

Write more Stargate fanfiction... PLEASE!
SapereAude03 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Haha, that was hilarious! So funny! Nice job! ~Jess
New Shoes chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
"Let me make sure the neuron radiation won't fit the sub-standard gravity in such a way that it re-arranges our electrolytes." Awesome indeed.
Stiku chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Haven't had such a laugh for ages! Well written!
Alys5 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009