Reviews for Morbid Drollery
moedipus chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Oh...my...

Seeing as how Sebastian told Ciel not to look, this is genius. IT WAS SO UNEXPECTED THAT I UNINTENTIONALLY IMITATED THE UNDERTAKER. D:

My [new] friend thinks I'm crazy. ohtehnoes? Or ohtehyes?
K1M chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Hehehe, that was funny! I was wondering what our dear Mr Aberline would have to do in order to make the Undertaker laugh... Well I guess that answers my question! (_~) The Undertaker is such a nice character! He never fails to amuse me.

Nice little story! I enjoyed it!
indigo's ocean chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh... god. I'm sitting in the middle of the school library right now and it's so hard not to just burst out laughing. This was so funny, especially since I was beginning to think "Oh God, it's gonna be dirty and that's no fun". Hahahahahahaha... it makes me wonder what Ciel was doing. And Sebastian. Though if I think about it too much I'll break my brain...

XD The Undertaker is brilliant, and so was this fic. Loved it!

~indigo
Naria Lacour de Fanel chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
There should be a loose monkey in there somewhere! XD Very silly and very cute! I do love Undertaker with a passion, and he is such an ass! I love it! Let's see UNDERTAKER do a polka in his skivvies! XD
arienrhod chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aw, what an ending... I almost spit my morning tea at my monitor XD So... unexpected :D
KateSkirmish chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
hee. that was funny. i didnt see the ending coming at all. _