Reviews for The Witch of the Westmoreland
Earth's-Only-Saviour chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Nice short story! I definitely enjoyed it like I enjoyed the rest of your stories! Thank you!
Earth's-Only-Saviour chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
So Voldemort's really dead? Excellent! I loved picturing the Battle. Thanks. I was the one talking about Evanie Mead by the way in that review!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Evanie Meade seems to crop up a lot in your stories. And she always seems to be paired up with Peter. Oh, well. Not my place to judge. Thanks for the chapter! I liked it!
Earth's-Only-Saviour chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
I wonder if this Witch is Aletha... It fits, what with her Ravenclaw Healing power...
Earth's-Only-Saviour chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Did Remus talk to Danger? But her eyes are brown and this person's was blue... So maybe not... CONFUSION!
Earth's-Only-Saviour chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Interesting first chapter. I'm hooked now so I'll read the rest. Thanks for posting this.
lilyginnyrose chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
yes the happy is back indeed. Evanie. How I was therewas someone like her in canon. it could have prevented so much bad things.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
cool.
OphyBoing chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
I live near the Kirkstone pass and Ullswater :)

I liked this story, I looked up the song and I like how you told the song as a story, and I'm very glad that Sirius and Regulus didn't die :D
Colour Coded Chaos chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You know, it's strange. You listened to this song and got an awesome eleven-chapter HP fanfic out of it. I listened to the song and got a oneshot My Little Pony fanfic out of it. Funny how things work out...

*is promptly shot by anyone close by*
shelllessturtle chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
A black Healer? Did I see what you did there?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 11 . 2/22/2010
I see... I should have read this before Going Home... whoops.
The-Sirusly-Serious chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
my last name is westmoreland hahaha. imagine my surprise when i found this story. right now im reading without danger. pretty awesome work
Sarah chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
Brava! Brava! AND hilarious!
Tamira chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
*giggles* I like that ending... Even though it's a strange idea to think of HJo Rowling as nothing but an catress who plays the role of an author...

CHO gave Harry love portion? That's really, really not nice of her! ;)

even if something bad happens in the sequal of the story, it's nice to think that all in all these kids had a happy life in this world! ;)

Thanks for writing this wonderful story! (can it be that all your storys allways get longer than planned in the beginning? Not that i complain, mind you...)