Reviews for The Witch of the Westmoreland
The Imaginatrix chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Have I seriously not reviewed this yet?

i HAVE NOT REVIEWED THIS YET i AM SORRYYYYYYYYY.

So I read this last year and loved it then. I reread it the other day because I knew it was mostly fluffy goodness and awesome action when necessary, and was reminded how much I loved it. I had to look up the folk song on YouTube, and now I associate it with this fic instead of the other way around, because of how you worked everything in so beautifully.

Also, I love how "Peri" and "Veri" grew up as sisters in this. It's like, what if the DV was a fairy tale? Because this feels so much like one and I wish the HP books had been more like this at points. Proper quests and magic that varied more widely than just wands and potions.

This epilogue chapter, though, is just hilarious. It's like the best bits of all those characters-read-the-books fics without doing the whole quote-the-entire-book thing that gets those fics banned. I especially related to Ginny's reaction to Sirius killing his own character. :D

Like many of your reviewers, I got super confused when I read Going Home because I thought it was not a sequel to anything, but if you'd put that in the summary, it would have given away the ending. On the whole, this story and the other were very well done and I loved them both. :D
s.gill17 chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Nice short story! I definitely enjoyed it like I enjoyed the rest of your stories! Thank you!
s.gill17 chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
So Voldemort's really dead? Excellent! I loved picturing the Battle. Thanks. I was the one talking about Evanie Mead by the way in that review!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Evanie Meade seems to crop up a lot in your stories. And she always seems to be paired up with Peter. Oh, well. Not my place to judge. Thanks for the chapter! I liked it!
s.gill17 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
I wonder if this Witch is Aletha... It fits, what with her Ravenclaw Healing power...
s.gill17 chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Did Remus talk to Danger? But her eyes are brown and this person's was blue... So maybe not... CONFUSION!
s.gill17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Interesting first chapter. I'm hooked now so I'll read the rest. Thanks for posting this.
lilyginnyrose chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
yes the happy is back indeed. Evanie. How I was therewas someone like her in canon. it could have prevented so much bad things.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
cool.
OphyBoing chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
I live near the Kirkstone pass and Ullswater :)

I liked this story, I looked up the song and I like how you told the song as a story, and I'm very glad that Sirius and Regulus didn't die :D
Colour Coded Chaos chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You know, it's strange. You listened to this song and got an awesome eleven-chapter HP fanfic out of it. I listened to the song and got a oneshot My Little Pony fanfic out of it. Funny how things work out...

*is promptly shot by anyone close by*
shelllessturtle chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
A black Healer? Did I see what you did there?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 11 . 2/22/2010
I see... I should have read this before Going Home... whoops.
The-Sirusly-Serious chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
my last name is westmoreland hahaha. imagine my surprise when i found this story. right now im reading without danger. pretty awesome work
Sarah chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
Brava! Brava! AND hilarious!