Reviews for Closed
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awwww. It's really good.
xXcoolkat390Xx chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
omg that was beautiful! the last part when he said i love you to no one had me on the verge of tears lol! please please please write more fanfics ur a great writer! peace out for now!

Mell23 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
That was amazing! honestly! it was really good! ...keep writing! ...i pronounce it keeran like most ppl...and i pronounce it longe...with an o type sound:S
leaps578 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
AW! I love Josh! The one thing i really wanted after I finished the 4th one was how Josh reacted when he saw Reed really did come back. I know its not in the book, but it would be cute. Seeing all the emotions and thoughts when he sees her again. I think you shud write that! Great job!
katelynlouise chapter 1 . 5/29/2009

and i dunno if i pronounce lange right but

Mina chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I cried. This is amazing. I love how you chose this moment to rewrite in his point of view.

Although I wish you had elaborated a little bit more after Reed pulled away. It was really good the way you did it, but short and dramatic. Maybe if you dragged it out a bit more it'd be better. Because since Josh loves her, and she just left, possibly for forever, I know there are probably a million thoughts going through his head, more then what you've showed. Do you get it? That's just my opinion. I feel as if Josh loves her, and she left him, the love of his teenage life, he would feel so many different emotions. Confusion, anger, sadness, hurt, hollowness, devestation, and maybe even hate (which to me is the sister emotion to both go hand and hand with each other.)

Other then that, etremely well written. :D
Pri chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
wow that was really good. ive been reading a lot of fan fiction and although i like most of what i read, nobody is quite able to emulate kate brains as well as you. You give the characters perfectly matched personalities. i i love your JPOV stories.

i wrote one... Paradise Lost, An Alternate Ending. i would love it if you read it and let me know what you thought. my user name is booksforlife,

just once more, OMG keepp writing.

oh, and i pronounce Kiran Kih-run.
ilovetoread38 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
i don't care what you say- i liked it! post another one soon! and to answer your question, i prnounce it kee-ran, except a little bit less spaced. lol
Privateserieslvr chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
AH! I LOVE IT SOO MUCH! I whinced at the last part! UGh I had a rlly good review started but it got erased! DARNNIT!

Anyways, you should have the next one be on their reunion in Inner Circle. But It's kinda short, so maybe the next chapter w/ Josh, every last inch. I love that chapter. Or First Time, when she tells him she loves him! :]

And, I pronounce Kiran like Ker-ran w/ like an E. But I also say Araina! IDK Y! it's soo stupid! So... let's hope the Kiran thing is right. AHA

peace out,

PhantomPlanetluvr chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aw. very well written. That was so...agonizing. Nice job.
Could you do Josh's point of view when he explains the pills to reed that night, before he got arrested. OR is it to blurry for Josh? But if you can i would love to see you do it!:) BTW. This chapter was amazing,i loved it. I seriously thought that i was going to cry:( But i loved the way you wrote it. I Cant wait for another!
Poisoned Black Rose chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is too good! *thumbs up*

And yeah, I already know about Kate's real name :)

I pronounce Kiran as Kee-rahn and Lange as Laa-hnj ... I dunno if it's the correct way but that's just the way I said it :D
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
omg! you got the sad thing down. I'm getting all teary-eyed... lol my heart tuggs when he whispered "I love you"

and I laughed at the pencil tapping.
NoelleLange32 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
That was soo sad! Poor Josh! Awesome writing, though. This was very, very, VERY, good!