Reviews for What would we do without Reno?
FinalFantasyFreak92 chapter 2 . 2/19/2010

Funniest part was

"You bashed up Chocoball"

"Who's that? Cloud's dad?"

Lebreau chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
He's such a cocky... -insertswearwordofchoicehere-

HE BASHED HER CAT? ... I love cats. *smacks Reno a few times* -_- Cat bashing is not allowed... ;_; Silly Reno... I'd like to see him get drunk and Elena have to deal with him ;) That would be.. interesting at least XD

In a few spots, you mixed up 'your' and 'you're', just to let you know :)
Lebreau chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
ohrofl xD That was hilarious, Charlotte :L I love it already... and I'm not even a Relena fan XD

*clicks next button* Must have more now... NOW I TELL YOU. I'mma fave this :)
lebron132 chapter 14 . 7/9/2009
Great story! It kept me going through the whole story, and at times had an uncontrollable smile plastered on my face for most of the story! Goodjob! (If you read your video comments on Youtube already, guesswho! If not, go look )
UnchartedHeart chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I can't believe I never reviewed this story...I LOVED it! All of it! Great story. Oh and I read your profile page and I can't stand twilight either...LOL.
Moiranne Rose chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Hey there again!

It's your really horrid beta MR again. I'm a big loser when it comes to doing things on time, but I hope I give good feedback. May I add you on MSN so we can go over some things more in detail? Typing things out as a chunky, tiring to read review isn't as nice as going over your chapter with you so I can better tell you what I think at every step of the way. Even though this story's over.

Now, onto the chapter. This one was really REALLY lame. And I loved it. I can totally see Reno going all "I KNOW SOME WONDERFUL JOKES OMG" when he has some really lousy ones I knew when I was 6. I always thought he had a mental range of about 5 anyway. 6 year old jokes must wow him a lot.

There were a few errors here and there, but nothing we can't fix! It's just the normal "your"/"you're thing or some techinicalities with dialogue, but the best part of reading your work? You get the characters spot on. I can SEE Elena pulling out her hair from her scalp nearly all the time. Reno can be very exasperating. :D

Good job with this, and I'll get to the next chapter ASAP now that my exams are FINALLY over. For the moment at least.

Moiranne Rose chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Hey there!

This was a wonderful chapter. Really great. The characterisation of Reno was spotless and Elena was just plain funny in her indignation when caught crying and then when Reno started to act stupid. Your writing's really nice because it's simple and I can breeze through it speedily without being stopped by huge chunks of WORDS.

Just one small thing that made me a bit irked. "Your" and "You're", remember that when you say things like "I hope _ happy", it's "you're" not "your".

Other than that, that was the only thing that took away from the awesome of this chapter! I'll be going on now.

Bounding off happily into the sunset,

BlackxValentine chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
AW...Elena was crying...this was a good ending! XD

I finally finished my Reno story and I am really gonna miss writing it. /_\

anyway, hope to see more chapters on betrayal.
Speedy Speck chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
Ahh! I loved it, I liked the touch of Tseng being in the bed...classic...and I actually liked the ending, because it sets up betrayal very nicely! What will we do without Reno? You must get some more chapters of the sequel out soon before I squeal! xD
Speedy Speck chapter 13 . 5/5/2009
Aw the ending was so sweet XD Can't wait for the next chap!
BlackxValentine chapter 11 . 4/28/2009
LOL, "April Fools."

I hate that day sometimes cause I can never prank anyone...DX

ElenaxReno is the perfect pairing!
Moiranne Rose chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Hey again!

So I like this chapter very much as well, though the conversation did get very taxing to read after I read more than 80 percent of the story in it. Moderate it yes?

Oh yes, a running little spelling niggle that I caught. Conscience, not conscious. Conscience refers to the thing in your mind, conscious is a state of being awake.

This story is starting to pick up, and I'm seeing a lot more chemistry between Reno and Elena. Here goes nothing!

Moiranne Rose chapter 1 . 4/16/2009

Okay, so I've been putting this off for a long time. So sorry!

Your writing style is pretty nice, relaxing and simple to read, though the dialogue part of the story can get a bit monotonous after the two people have been talking for a long time without anyone/anything coming in the way (save some pizza).

You have a knack for humour, which is great, since I'm primarily a rabid angst fan, but I love a good humour fic sometimes. Advertisements on TV was a great idea to use as a central humour focal point.

The only qualm I have with this story is that Elena's thoughts/conversation with her own mind, while realistic, really makes me question her sanity! I think it's natural for us to talk to our minds in some situations, but it's a bit of an overkill if you were to use that as the sole way to show how she's feeling. Try to go more for little hints and snapshots of her emotions (her heart) more than her thoughts (her mind).

Yep, other than that, KUDOS for the chapter and I'm off to see the next one!

Speedy Speck chapter 12 . 4/16/2009
Omg I so feel sorry for Elena...I would have killed them all by now...well not Reno coz he's to pretty to die...I do hope she gets her own back one day... :D Awesome story!
Speedy Speck chapter 11 . 4/16/2009
The bird really is annoying! I feel for Rude...oh and I loved the whole dance game thing :D Classic...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »