Reviews for Memories of Skittery
Katrinka and Nori chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Yay! happy ending for Skittery! Bravo Yankee Echo, Nori.
CES5410 chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
That was really cute! I really liked how Skittery came in at the end.. and all the kids "ew"-ed him when he kissed Tessa. Nice job!

CTB!

CES
Laelyn24 chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
Cute! Very cute! Again, I really liked the whole story telling aspect. You were able to transition in and out of the two different years perfectly; it didn't interrupt the flow of the story!

Well done!

*Laelyn
Written Sparks chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
I liked the idea of this story but I think it feels very rushed. Maybe you were trying to hurry to get it don't before the deadline. PLus I'm not exactly sure what was so special that Skittery did to make the story about him and for all the kids to be so excited to hear it. But I like the idea of Mush telling a story to the kids. I hope you keep writing, keep those good ideas going.
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Poor Skittery! :(
pheonix-river chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
that was cool
CES5410 chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Aw that was cute. I like Tessa, she seems fun. I'm interested to see where this goes. Till next time:-)
CES5410 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This seems like a good idea, hearing about Skittery's life through someone else. I like that you used Mush, too. Interesting choice :-) "Mr. Mush" hahaha that's so cute!

Onto chapter 2!

Ces

And no AP classes ( don't ever take a year off.. somehow it finds a way to turn into a whole lot more than that..) BUT, my favorite ice cream is chocolate peanut butter. Why do you ask?
pheonix-river chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
TYHAT WAS RALLY KEWL
Laelyn24 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I like the whole story telling idea. 'Mister' Mush with the little kids was so cute. I'm curious as to where this will go, but I think it's cute all the same.

ice cream cookies and cream :)

*Laelyn
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Intriguing beginning; Mush and Skittery relationship isn't seen a lot, so it's nice to see a new one with the two of them. :) I'm hoping you'll update soon so that you can finish before the deadline (11th) but that's okay if you don't; you're still part of the Skittery Week community! :D

CTB!

AdrenalineRush16

P.S. Um, I haven't taken any AP classes yet, but I am in an honors English class. Why do you ask? (My fave ice cream flavor is chocolate)