Reviews for Endgame
lovebooksdork5 chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
*Who knew that this fanfiction title would later be stolen by Marvel Studios. Lol
Sorry autocorrect.
lovebooksdork5 chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
Any I knew that she his fan fiction title would later be stolen by Marble Studios? Lol
44strong44 chapter 9 . 8/3/2016
absolutely amazing!
TheNightRunner chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
It really kills me how good these stories are. So beautiful! I wish I could see more of this from you, and hope that you will soon return to us.

Cheers, my friend!
Juanita27 chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
Wow. This whole trilogy was amazing. Powerful, emotional, well written- just wow. Bravo.
Kessa Wilson chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
Amazing, this story is great. Your righting style is so deep and it makes me think. Though it isn't complicated I still feel it has deep meaning to it. Thank you for sharing this. You truly are a fantastic writer.
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
*GROSS SOBBING AND STUPID GRINNING*

I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS EVER... JUST FYI.
Caleigho chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
What a gut-wrenching, and wonderfully written fic. You are definitely one of the under-rated greats.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
Wow, I almost thought it was going to happen to Mikey too. He fought back well. Glad Leo's not infected either. He had quite the scare. Nice fic! :)
M chapter 9 . 5/20/2010
I don't understand how you are not drowning in comments...This fic was simply amazing to are an outstanding writer!
jessy chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
okay.. First of all, sorry my English isn't that good.. But it'll make me feel guilty not leaving any comment here. I just want to say thank you for sharing such terrific story. This is one of the best I've ever read, not just among tmnt fan-fiction, but for every fan-fiction i have ever read :).. I'll be sure to read your other stories. Hope you'll write more stories :)
Messageredacted chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
This was such an awesome ending for an awesome story. I love your ability to write gripping action and suspense. The fight scene was powerful, especially when Hun threw Mikey on the grenade and Raph saved him. I like how you deal with the real reactions Mikey would have to torture and trauma, rather than having him just shrug it off. And I'm so glad Leo forgave Casey! Thanks so much for finishing this story.
Dani - again chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
SUCH a good epilogue.

GLORIOUS Raph-Mike interaction. Seriously. Like, words are defying me at the moment. Even while it's depressing, it's also really smile-inducing to know that Raph knows what needs to happen to help Mike out. The transformer was like, icing on a cupcake, I daresay. Lovely.

I give you WIN for bringing the Leo-Casey tension to a conclusion, too. Not that they were necessarily good friends or anything like that, but before it all went down I like to think they at least had an understanding. You know, respect and all that jazz. And you are excellent for forcing them to take that awkward step towards restoring the balance of tolerance.

Don's section was WONDERFUL. Like, words actually ARE failing me, it was so well-done. Seriously. Made of more win.

And that last section? Agh, truly exceptional! Going over everything that happened, feeling useless, the term "It's just treating a symptom." I loved the entire thing. Made me wanna hug him, too. Though that wouldn't turn out well. I especially loved how you said he began his FIRST novel. It's like a little look into the future that says he writes more. Which was probably your intention xD

Line choice of chapter: "How did I let that happen?"

Really just...spoke to me. -applause for fic-
You knows chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
See? Lookit, reviewing. I would have eventually, anyway, you know.

X3 ahh, where do I begin? Usually I'm not big on reading sequels. It's like, the first fic was already made out of epic awesome, how could they possibly keep up such a level?

Have a cookie, you successful woman. Because it turns out that Halfway Point was unfinished after all. You not only created a new-but-tied-in plot, you also made a VERY-dramatic-and-would-be-totally-ironic SUBplot to keep me freaking out while it was happening. Just, like, gah!

This is probably my favorite chapter in the whole fic, right here. Because it's providing pre-epilogue closure to the biggest issues at hand. That's just in general, though. I ADORE Michelangelo in this chapter. Just...it was BEAUTIFULLY done. You wrote the shock aspect of it so believably without taking him uber-OOC. And the advice from Raph was just about tearjerking.

Also, hooray for Leo not having HIV. Because that would've been a real kick to the balls. I VERY TRULY adored the "Fuck disease" line. Because it seems like just the kind of thing Leo would DO. And that hug at the end? So wonderful. So very.

Selected favorite line of the chapter: "Raph's eyes shattered like mirrors."

And that was all you needed to write to convey what was going on in his head, m'dear.
DeeMG chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
Yeah. Yeah, I loved that. I read it again, end-to-end, twice. Very well-crafted.

I'm particularly fond of the fact that NOT having something traumatic happen can still knock a person for a loop. What almost happened to him rattled Mike deeply, and realistically. Leo, too.

I also like the idea that Raph, while not exactly coming out of it all smiling, was at least wounded physically this time, instead of emotionally.

Yes, you have a great talent for showing how people grow, yet still remain true to themselves.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »