Reviews for Irresistible Chemistry
excessivelyperky chapter 77 . 4/14
Dumbledore has finally learned that pranks aren't at all funny when you're the victim...and that the next time he recruits children to fight in a war (something generally considered criminal these days, cf. Kony et al) that the consequences may be even worse.

Of course, Regulus, Severus and Lily are still in horrible danger...

(oh, and I have generally heard that Bella and Andromeda resembled each other, and that Narcissa was the one who was different-in my own fic, I hypothesized a second wife).
shadowphantomnes chapter 22 . 4/1
I don't normally like Petunia in fanfic, but this was very nice!
shadowphantomnes chapter 20 . 3/29
Whew! James was actually well-behaved! I hope Petunia gives him a chance... although Lily will certainly tell the truth!
shadowphantomnes chapter 19 . 3/29
Hehehe, so James will rescue Petunia and Remus will hopefully teach the Marauders to grow up!
shadowphantomnes chapter 18 . 3/29
Well! I'm glad that the Marauders finally get their comeuppance and Snape really was the better man and so was Regulus!
shadowphantomnes chapter 17 . 3/29
Oho! So Lily is joining them as a pureblood spy. I see! I still think Dumbledore is a horrible man for sending children to do the work...
shadowphantomnes chapter 16 . 3/29
Wow, I'm glad Severus and Lily made up and hopefully Dumbledore can explain things... poor Lily and Severus!
shadowphantomnes chapter 14 . 3/29
Well, I'm glad Lily won't be excluded because it just wouldn't be fair. And Petunia wanting to run Lord Voldemort over with her car is just awesome!
shadowphantomnes chapter 13 . 3/29
Well, good for Severus for wanting to cover Regulus' back and well, also for standing up to Dumbledore for using children!
shadowphantomnes chapter 12 . 3/29
Well! Poor Regulus! While I'm glad Severus and Lily are doing better, how will Regulus survive!
shadowphantomnes chapter 11 . 3/29
I'm glad Severus survived Walburga Black's inspetion and he and Regulus had fun. Hopefully, Regulus will survive the Death Eaters meeting!
shadowphantomnes chapter 10 . 3/29
Well, hopefully Tobias Snape being in jail will change things. I sure hope so! I'm glad Eileen finally saw the light, and it's convenient that Lily has the Sight so she can hopefully protect herself and her friends...
shadowphantomnes chapter 9 . 3/29
Poor Severus! Why can't he stand up to his father? Although it's hard to stand up to someone who has constantly abused you... And Petunia is finally starting to realize that Vernon may not be right for her. Good for her!
shadowphantomnes chapter 8 . 3/29
Well, having had to work in a pharmacy before, I know what it's like to deal with jerks like Roger Kent! I'm glad they were able to help Ida James, too.
shadowphantomnes chapter 7 . 3/29
I'm sorry that Snape still has to live with his awful drunk of a father, who alas isn't dead, and that Eileen doesn't stand up for Severus or hex Tobias or punish him. Ah well... love can make people really stupid. I am also glad that Severus got to date Lily!
2,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »