Reviews for Irresistible Chemistry
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 53 . 1/27
Where is Remus in all this? What is Peter up to? No good I bet?
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 23 . 1/22
On a scale of 1-10, a 10
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 18 . 1/21
This is how it should have happened! Were the Marauders also banned from Quibbage?
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 16 . 1/21
I was scared that this was the end for them. I am really enjoying this story, Thank you.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 13 . 1/20
I am sorry about your cousin. Even though this was a few years ago I am sure you still miss her.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 9 . 1/20
LOL you have a plan to catch? A plane might be safer, just saying. I almost did not read this story, it's not the normal kind of story I enjoy. Considering this I find it odd that I am really loving this story. YAY Severus for not saying the M word. YAY Me Evens for helping him.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 7 . 1/20
I also loved that shampoo, I wonder why they stopped making it. I'd make a guess at the song but sure a lot of people already have.
GNcat chapter 76 . 12/24/2015
I have cryed over nothing in fan fiction but Wallburga mourning Orion internally in the morgue. That is the highest praise for writing skills I can give.

And I have read a lot of fanfiction.
AngelHeartFantasy12 chapter 85 . 10/12/2015
Hello are you writing a sequel to Irresistible Chemistry? I would really love to read it.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
That evil, loony manipulative old coot!
Guest chapter 41 . 9/17/2015
Voldemort is like that creepy dad. *shudders*
Guest chapter 41 . 9/4/2015
um... is voldemort snape's love/surrogate father?
Gemini-Victoria chapter 26 . 8/20/2015
is it wrong that I feel sorry for the Black's?
excessivelyperky chapter 85 . 8/13/2015
Yay!

Great story.
excessivelyperky chapter 84 . 8/13/2015
Yay! Personally, I would have stunned Bella, her husband and her friends, and *then* gloated, before they could summon any help.

But this was a good battle and it turned out right.
2,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »