Reviews for Irresistible Chemistry
Kris chapter 51 . 7/31
Chapter 51: Did Severus forget to punish the student who tossed the porcupine quills into his neighbor's cauldron?
Siddiqm2000 chapter 29 . 7/8
Great how Poophead
was given a taste of
his own medicine.
jsaba chapter 1 . 6/7
Yay! An update! I love this story...
Rokufox chapter 76 . 12/22/2016
I'm sorry about your mother (Even though this story was completed several years ago). I lost mine a few years ago and know how hard it is. I'm glad you continued this story despite what was happening in your life. This story has been a great read, and I'm glad you were able to finish it.
Rokufox chapter 58 . 12/14/2016
"That's what I'm here for Sev, to keep you from making an ass of yourself. And to love you forever."

I lol'd so hard. So much, so very much. Thankyou for that :)
Rokufox chapter 57 . 12/14/2016
I love this story! I can't wait to read more! I've actually been brought to tears reading it. This is my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction, not to mention how much I love Severus/Lily. Awesome!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
Nat King Cole. :sigh!: Truly, Unforgettable!
Guest chapter 85 . 9/14/2016
Will there be a sequel to this fanfic
Bewitchedgal chapter 70 . 9/1/2016
Did I miss something-why would they have to Apparate-thought Reg was given a port-key to take him to the cave. It could not have been a one time thing because old Voldie told him to use it to hide artifacts at anytime.
Bewitchedgal chapter 47 . 8/28/2016
I love the interaction between Jess and severus-I almost peed myself laughing about the tea party. Sev's reaction would pretty much what mine would have been, LOL. Great story and am really enjoying it. Thanks for your awesome story
ghiblilover chapter 33 . 8/10/2016
ok
Good Idea chapter 77 . 6/15/2016
Best. Chapter. EVER! All those things happening to the serene, unshakable, Dumbledore!
Good Idea chapter 64 . 6/6/2016
Pettigrew was asking for it.
2,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »