Reviews for Irresistible Chemistry
It was Peter, most definitely.
PeridotGreenHeart chapter 85 . 11/18/2017
Your stories are soo good! I love all your AU's and how you portrayed Severus in them. Please write some more! You complete me.
etherian chapter 85 . 10/13/2017
I loved the whole story. This was quite different from what I usually read since I tend not to read Lily/Severus stories. This was just so well done. My one and only problem came with Lily's last prophecy that foretold of a war for their children. I prefer a happy ending with no Voldy and no DE.

Ah well.

99% was a happy ending, though, and I shall take that gift.

Again, wonderful story and one to add to my favorites list.

Thank you.
etherian chapter 61 . 10/12/2017
I love the AU changes to everyone. It is natural as though this is what those characters could have been like with the right influences.

I do think Albus is still as dumb as rocks, though. He "forgot" about Priori incatatem?

I truly love Arthur! He is great.
etherian chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
I love Regulus! You write him so well. I think it a sad thing that we never really got to know Regulus in the books.
Kris chapter 51 . 7/31/2017
Chapter 51: Did Severus forget to punish the student who tossed the porcupine quills into his neighbor's cauldron?
Siddiqm2000 chapter 29 . 7/8/2017
Great how Poophead
was given a taste of
his own medicine.
jsaba chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Yay! An update! I love this story...
Rokufox chapter 76 . 12/22/2016
I'm sorry about your mother (Even though this story was completed several years ago). I lost mine a few years ago and know how hard it is. I'm glad you continued this story despite what was happening in your life. This story has been a great read, and I'm glad you were able to finish it.
Rokufox chapter 58 . 12/14/2016
"That's what I'm here for Sev, to keep you from making an ass of yourself. And to love you forever."

I lol'd so hard. So much, so very much. Thankyou for that :)
Rokufox chapter 57 . 12/14/2016
I love this story! I can't wait to read more! I've actually been brought to tears reading it. This is my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction, not to mention how much I love Severus/Lily. Awesome!
2,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »