Reviews for Irresistible Chemistry
Rokufox chapter 76 . 12/22/2016
I'm sorry about your mother (Even though this story was completed several years ago). I lost mine a few years ago and know how hard it is. I'm glad you continued this story despite what was happening in your life. This story has been a great read, and I'm glad you were able to finish it.
Rokufox chapter 58 . 12/14/2016
"That's what I'm here for Sev, to keep you from making an ass of yourself. And to love you forever."

I lol'd so hard. So much, so very much. Thankyou for that :)
Rokufox chapter 57 . 12/14/2016
I love this story! I can't wait to read more! I've actually been brought to tears reading it. This is my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction, not to mention how much I love Severus/Lily. Awesome!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
Nat King Cole. :sigh!: Truly, Unforgettable!
Guest chapter 85 . 9/14/2016
Will there be a sequel to this fanfic
Bewitchedgal chapter 70 . 9/1/2016
Did I miss something-why would they have to Apparate-thought Reg was given a port-key to take him to the cave. It could not have been a one time thing because old Voldie told him to use it to hide artifacts at anytime.
Bewitchedgal chapter 47 . 8/28/2016
I love the interaction between Jess and severus-I almost peed myself laughing about the tea party. Sev's reaction would pretty much what mine would have been, LOL. Great story and am really enjoying it. Thanks for your awesome story
ghiblilover chapter 33 . 8/10/2016
ok
Good Idea chapter 77 . 6/15/2016
Best. Chapter. EVER! All those things happening to the serene, unshakable, Dumbledore!
Good Idea chapter 64 . 6/6/2016
Pettigrew was asking for it.
Good Idea chapter 45 . 6/5/2016
I really hate Dumbledore for putting them through this. If he had just removed the spell from Reg...
Good Idea chapter 13 . 6/2/2016
Yeah Dumbledore. Sacrifice children for the Greater Good.

This isn't to say that I believe leaders should treat soldiers as individuals instead of pawns in war, but kids are not soldiers! Soldiers made their own choice when they decided to fight, but children are manipulated by circumstances and that should not happen!
Good Idea chapter 11 . 6/2/2016
No, no, no, NO! Blast Lucius! How dare he!
Astronauts chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
That picnic was so sweet I think my teeth rotted.
Sevily 3