Reviews for Irresistible Chemistry
That evil, loony manipulative old coot!
Voldemort is like that creepy dad. *shudders*
um... is voldemort snape's love/surrogate father?
Gemini-Victoria chapter 26 . 8/20
is it wrong that I feel sorry for the Black's?
excessivelyperky chapter 85 . 8/13

Great story.
excessivelyperky chapter 84 . 8/13
Yay! Personally, I would have stunned Bella, her husband and her friends, and *then* gloated, before they could summon any help.

But this was a good battle and it turned out right.
excessivelyperky chapter 83 . 8/11
Good chapter. Um, when was Grace born?

But at least the entire prophecy is out in front. Plus, not all things have to hang on prophecy.

For instance, one or more of the children who have already been taken could have been born to those who have thrice defied the Dark Lord already.

Frankly, in this case the prophecy needs to be narrowed down a smidge more.

Great bit with Wormtail, though!
excessivelyperky chapter 82 . 8/9
You would think that Voldemort would make sure the children were in prime shape and cared for so they could give up the maximum amount of magic for this machine. You would, of course, be wrong, sigh. Why are Evil Overlords so stupid?

But at least Arthur's been Obliviated of the worst, and the Order knows where the children are.
Amanthya chapter 8 . 7/30
This chapter made me really happy, especially the ending. Just thought I'd pause in my reading to tell you that. : )
excessivelyperky chapter 81 . 7/30 much for searching the castle for the missing children. Lily and the baby have to leave as soon as possible, just in case Voldie gets Ideas.

But magic is pretty helpful in these situations (nice name for the baby, too.). Cleaning up. for instance...

But Lily is right, bad timing!
excessivelyperky chapter 80 . 7/23
I hope that Dumbles doesn't ask for Arthur to allow himself to be captured in order to spy on the other children, or some such idiocy. But I'm glad that he knows what is really going on.
excessivelyperky chapter 79 . 6/29
Yay for Petunia and James, that everything turned out all right. I hope if Harry is really near-sighted that they can fix his eyes now.

And I hope they find all the missing kids, too.
shadowphantomnes chapter 27 . 6/12
I enjoyed this chapter and the interaction between Richard Marsh and Severus and I think Sirius is even worse than before because of what he did to his parents!
shadowphantomnes chapter 25 . 6/12
I loved how James stood up to Aunt Muriel in the last chapter and his parents actually accepted the fact that Petunia was a muggle although Sirius was a dick! And I liked this chapter too, with Snape and Eileen meeting Richard Marsh.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 56 . 6/11
I like Annie. She's tough as nails and strong as an oak. I think she'll be good for Sirius, give him some grounding and balance out his immaturity.

2,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »