Reviews for Big
Ok I like sasunarus but there needs to be more narusasus please
aede-san chapter 1 . 1/10
Mniam mniam mniam one of the the best sex fics ever. And realistic
lulu422 chapter 1 . 1/3
That was HOT and funny.
jj chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
nice
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Whoa... Gosh!

The vulgarness in here is really something...!

#laugh sheepishly

But not nasty...

It's actually funny... And great! Especially for PWP fic! XD

Haha
musme chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I like it
ranasanjana735 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I must say I m getting a little bit obsessed with this pic and you know, my nasty closet perverted mind has already pictured and video'ed( I forgot the exact word,sorry)it. It's fantastic...that's for sure...
Dantalions chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh my god. This was fucking perfect.

I just...wow.
SoRikuR0x chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
OMIGOD. WHY WHY WHY WERE U NOT HAPPY WITH THIS? THIS WAS AMAZZZZZING! JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO GET ME THRU MY DAY OF BOREDOM. LUV SMUTTT. XD
THAT WAS SOOO AWESOMEEEEE!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
YOU FAGGOT. You ruin Naruto. You are the true homosexual here.
harmonyworld chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
um...7inches long and 2inches wide isn't that big of a dick and the way you wrote it made it seems waaaaaay blown outta proportion.
It was nice and all, but again...not that big.
Alake chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Rawr indeed ! I love it when authors play with tropes like that. The doubt and hesitations were sweet, and the smut was even better thanks to it.

Loved it, faveing it.
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Kurosakihisoka chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Are you sure you're still unsatisfied with your work? Because in my opinion, it was really good! And it easily became one of my favorite fanfic of Sasunaru fictions! I really had a fun time reading it :))
kamiam714 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I love Big, and have it saved on my E-book reader.

I have written a Star trek version of Big and would like your permission to post it on and livejournal.

I have used your story as an outline, and I am continually editing it to make it my own and make it more like Star Trek.

If you do not answer within two weeks, I will post the story anyway. But I would really like your answer.

Again, I really liked Big, and the ending is perfection. Only criticism?

"He couldn't understand why most men bigger dicks. Sasuke would give anything to have a normal sized dick..."-The first sentence doesn't make sense to me. Did you forget a word or something? Did you mean He couldn't understand why most men WANTED bigger dicks? That is my only criticism. :D

I love Big and I hope you get back into writing.

Kamiam714