Reviews for Big
TheLadyinLeather chapter 1 . 5/31
Loved it!
I was going to write a balanced review but couldn't think of any negatives. This is hands-down the best fanfic I've ever read. From the natural interactions between Naruto and Sasuke to the realistic use of lube you've just written pure quality. Literally 10/10.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
R you gay straight or bisexual? (U don't have to answer) yahoo your a good righter
Roslyn B. Knight chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I loved this
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Oh Naruto, you size queen
Phantrash no. 2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Oh my gawd, I laughed so hard, i cried for h !
I read it with my Yaoi fangirls and we were Mike *Party hard* to this fanfiction for 3 straight hours, it was the best thing i have ever read! I dunno if this was supposed to be funny but my friends and I were surely laughing hard while reading it..

Our favourite part is:
"[..] His boyfriend had been terrified by the size of his penis. Sasuke felt his frustration ebb slightly as he admitted to himself that he couldn't blame Naruto for feeling that way. Even Sasuke was intimidated by his own size at times.

He couldn't understand why most men bigger dicks. Sasuke would give anything to have a normal sized dick. It had been great to be huge in school since his size commanded a lot of respect from his male classmates in the locker room, and it certainly gave him confidence, but whenever Sasuke got a girlfriend or a boyfriend his confidence dropped to zero.

He had made his first girlfriend scream in pain before he managed to get more than an inch inside of her, his second girlfriend passed out of asphyxiation trying to fit it in her mouth [...]"

O..Kay.. Dunno What we were eating before we started reading it but it was really hilarious, Thxx for this story and I made sure to put it in my favourite list xD

Best Regards
Uchiha Jassy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I'm abut confused
When Narutos dildo came to his house you wrote that the package was a foot long so I assumed that it was 1 foot but one foot is 12 inches and you said that Sasukes duck was bigger then his dildo but it was only 7 inch? It has to be at least 13 inch to be bigger than the dildo
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Awesome :)
If-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Yup. Hot sex. Best thing in the world. Fuck. I'm sweaty just from reading this. Haha.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Ok I like sasunarus but there needs to be more narusasus please
aede-san chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Mniam mniam mniam one of the the best sex fics ever. And realistic
lulu422 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014