Reviews for Definitely Not Disney
R. A Cross chapter 5 . 6/7
More please, update please
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 5 . 3/26
I do this to myself, and i always get frustrated when I do. I knew this story was unfinished, and i started it anyway, despite the fact it has been years since an update. it really is a good story with an intriguing plot. I can't help but think things were just getting off the ground. wish you would finish it, but I doubt that will happen. I enjoyed what was therr, and will lament never getting to see Harry and Edward move forward. oh well, such is life.
Lucinda Silver chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
I'm excited to read more!

Cannot wait for the next update! Whoo!
Skendo chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Please continue this :) I wanna know what Draco said in the now missing letter, and what Edward has said to his family and what they have said about the wand etc :) Please write more! ... It's kinda been a while!
Lumcer chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Ugh why must you all do this? It's like a rule: rule 17 after chapter five or six stop writing, and if at all possible leave a truelly juicy cliffhanger for your readers to ever more agonize over.

Okay I'll stop being dramatic, please let me know if you pick this story back up.

KCK-Lumcer
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
You have to update this again! Its super funny and ...stuff. Please update? ;D
falseproffitt chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
the story was great until your last chapter took it to hell through wonderland and stop with the weird draco mob ties shit
mabidiso chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Why did you stop the story here? It's hilarious and every wonderful, funny good thing, and I sure wish it continued.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
what going to happen next
Kimay chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
UWAAAA! Update! Update! It's 2011!

I love it! I love the thrill! The suspense! The action! This has become my favourite number 1 fanfiction! Thanks for making Harry, well, still Harry! I can't wait to read what's next! Please update!

Look at my uses of exclamation points! See how excited and thrilled and hyper I am right now?
rosa chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Love the story and hope you update soon. Can't wait to read what happens next.
PikuPow chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Aggggggggggghhhhh this story is soooooooo awesome !

Awww i love it XD

The plot is sooo amazing and its really funny !

Lovded this chap and how it was Dracos letter and all :3 .. Lol and now it's kidnapped ! Lol lol lol !
PikuPow chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
yay funny XD

Love it !
Kumiko 1906 chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
I love the story! It's amazing! Seriously, very different from all the stories out there. Why haven't you updated? I hope you can update soon, I mean I understand you have a life outside of this site but you can't just leave this story hanging. Please, I BEG you (yes, in capital letters) to update -and perhaps make Edward suffer in the process, I love making Eddie suffer-.

Hope to read you soon,

Kumiko
bubbysbub chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
HA! I am loving this, it's both intruiging and hilarious, 'cause EVERYTHING is going wrong for Harry. He is way too suspicious of Edward, and not nearly suspicious enough of everything else around him- especially the presence of 'bugs' lol. It cracks me up so hard. I would love to see some more of this. It's so well written and completely morish. Well done!