Reviews for Definitely Not Disney
anthea tronchard step chapter 5 . 3/17
if you add too much information you lose your focus and your plot. Or the story becomes much longer or you eliminate something from your story, or add something to incorporate/integrate the plot. the last chapter it is not a part of the story as it is. So why complicate things? or is a love story or is something else. maybe harry goes home without his wand, uses the elder wand (and goes from there) eddy goes after him and search for him, becomes a vampire and loses his magic, his magic stays
R. A Cross chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
More please, update please
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
I do this to myself, and i always get frustrated when I do. I knew this story was unfinished, and i started it anyway, despite the fact it has been years since an update. it really is a good story with an intriguing plot. I can't help but think things were just getting off the ground. wish you would finish it, but I doubt that will happen. I enjoyed what was therr, and will lament never getting to see Harry and Edward move forward. oh well, such is life.
Lucinda Silver chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
I'm excited to read more!

Cannot wait for the next update! Whoo!
Skendo chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Please continue this :) I wanna know what Draco said in the now missing letter, and what Edward has said to his family and what they have said about the wand etc :) Please write more! ... It's kinda been a while!
Lumcer chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Ugh why must you all do this? It's like a rule: rule 17 after chapter five or six stop writing, and if at all possible leave a truelly juicy cliffhanger for your readers to ever more agonize over.

Okay I'll stop being dramatic, please let me know if you pick this story back up.

KCK-Lumcer
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
You have to update this again! Its super funny and ...stuff. Please update? ;D
falseproffitt chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
the story was great until your last chapter took it to hell through wonderland and stop with the weird draco mob ties shit
mabidiso chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Why did you stop the story here? It's hilarious and every wonderful, funny good thing, and I sure wish it continued.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
what going to happen next
Kimay chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
UWAAAA! Update! Update! It's 2011!

I love it! I love the thrill! The suspense! The action! This has become my favourite number 1 fanfiction! Thanks for making Harry, well, still Harry! I can't wait to read what's next! Please update!

Look at my uses of exclamation points! See how excited and thrilled and hyper I am right now?
rosa chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Love the story and hope you update soon. Can't wait to read what happens next.
PikuPow chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Aggggggggggghhhhh this story is soooooooo awesome !

Awww i love it XD

The plot is sooo amazing and its really funny !

Lovded this chap and how it was Dracos letter and all :3 .. Lol and now it's kidnapped ! Lol lol lol !
PikuPow chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
yay funny XD

Love it !
Kumiko 1906 chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
I love the story! It's amazing! Seriously, very different from all the stories out there. Why haven't you updated? I hope you can update soon, I mean I understand you have a life outside of this site but you can't just leave this story hanging. Please, I BEG you (yes, in capital letters) to update -and perhaps make Edward suffer in the process, I love making Eddie suffer-.

Hope to read you soon,