Reviews for Isle Esme The Part We Missed
alize517 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
ok, now i feel stupid. i just noticed that you have posted both. please ignore my stupidness, and have a nice day
Lovisa Devereux chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Finally someone has Edward slip! We all knew he'd take lunge for the jugular ;) I like the way you did that, included it without it being to blase. I like the way you wrote this mainly because it feels more 'real' and the ending is a perfect lead for me to continue reading Breaking Dawn from the next morning. Bravo!
Thata chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Hi there!

WOW, congrats for your fic! It's really great!

Pretty intense, but you did an awsome job letting some explicit parts untold... just for our imagination to flor

Kisses from Brazil!

_
jaxon22 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This is an exceptional take on the black outs of BD! I love his emotion at the end - god bless him - really great work - love it x x x
tsagafan4life chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow that was definatly detailed. A little detailed for my taste but you were really good with the descriptions. It was very detailed. Keep up the good work
luinda chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I really enjoyed reading this...R U going to make chapters for the other times we missed :)
kiwisweet chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This was very well writen. I think it was absolutly beautiful the way you made it come through Edward's POV. Nothing to graphic but just the way you can understand how he fills is great. Great job you are favorited and being added to my very small list of favorite authors. Please keep writing.
kittycari chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
wow!...I cannot think of another word...wow! its perfect! just as I imagined that moment between Bella and Edward...good idea to tell it from his position...I love that vampire! you oneshot reminds me sthephenies narration even I haven{t read it in english...by the way Im from Ecuador...m...does someone have asked to let him/her translate it? cause I can do it!...of course only if you want it...mail me with your response...trust me its perfect! more than perfect! you should mail it to sthep I think she would like it!

XOXO

bye

Cari-cullen (also Inume-chan XD)
turttlehp chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
this was awsome...it was like stephenie herself had written it :D

well done, i thik that i can't write about twilight because i feel there are no loopholes...except for the honeymoon, and you've done it perfectly, you caught twilight esence (SP?)

i hope you keep wrriting...

best wishes Javiera
kiwichic chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This was really good writing! I'd love to read more. I've read quite a few other Twilight themed stories, and this story is by FAR the best one i've read so far! Keep it up! :)
Mysterious Jae chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh my god. I never thought that anyone could ever add onto Stephenie Meyer's stories the way you did. I've read many and the always have the character so wrong... but you.. you came so close, so very close I even wondered if this was secretly Steph. You have to finish this. I beg of you, please. I want to know the phone call. I want to know what happened. You're so unbelievably amazing. Very talented... please finish. Write all their times making love.

Which reminds me... you're so much better at this then any other perv on this site just writing nasties.
MissThespian chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
-applaudes spaztically- flawless. beautiful. exsquisite. some big word that describes it.
xxneiceyxx chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This story is so amazing.

At first I was hesitant to read it cuz its basically a sex scene, but after reading the first 2 paragraphs i was hooked.

The way you worded it made it the most passionate, romantic thing ive ever heard, and not gross like most perverts do.

you did an amazing job!
folkhands chapter 1 . 2/10/2009

This was aweesome
Mrs.Kal-El chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
AMAZING!

just wondeful! i feel like it could have been a part of the book. it was passionate and satisfying without being crass or slutty or anything like that! i loved it!