Reviews for Their Child
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Could you please have the next chapter up soon because i am enjoying the story soooooooo much so far.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
This is soooooooo amazing!
RivalsAreAllies chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was my first trip into the HDM FanFic Section, and I have spent a long day, reading, reviewing, and retaining a lot of good, bad, and ugly FanFic in this section. I must say, though, this is one of the better FanFics, much better. Good work and writing so far.

I will have to catch-up on this story at a later time, however, because, unfortunately, I'm behind on my own FanFiction. ...But, rest assured, that I will finish this great story.

There were a few grammatical and syntactical errors here and there, but it was never so much that it detracted from the flow of the story.

I enjoy your concise and clear writing style. It gets the point across, without to much overhang.

Keep up the good work.
The Broken Pentacle chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
The witch thing was interesting. How did she get there? I suppose it would work, tho, with a certain amount of creative licence.

Oh,and isn't Balthamos dead? Either way, I like the Angel bit.
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
I love this story. It's very interesting. I'm pretty good with the Alethiometer too if I do say so myself. I deffinitly love Lyra and Will being back together. I hate unhappy endings. Even though there was triumph from their side, I still found the ending to the series depressing in all extremity. I love you fanfic and can't wait to read more.

Delia-of-the-Oysters chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Hey- I really enjoyed what you have of your story, you're still continuing to write it yes? It certainly has plenty of action but you could consider maybe writing more about how the characters feel, and what happens between the action. right now it's kinda go-go-go... Maybe explain what each of the characters know about the girl. How did lyra know her, what have each of them been doing these years? that sorta thing. keep writing, I love it! -Delia
Delia-of-the-Oysters chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Woah...excellent job, and good idea! You did a good job of not revealing too much, yet keeping me interested at the same time! I'll read the rest and review again. thanks. - Delia
Vorel laraek chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
Didn't Balthamos die? His spirit was crushed when Baruch died. When the journey was over and Will no longer needed him, Balthamos killed himself so he could be with Baruch forever. Even if he is back from the dead, wouldn't he bring Baruch with him? I doubt he'd want to be back if Baruch couldn't come.

Other than that, this story is excellent so far. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Vorel laraek chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
It's really good so far. I have one question, though. If it's so easy for witches to transport people between the worlds, why didn't Lyra ask a witch to take her or teach her, and visit Will more often?
Tanglenight chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
People can see Mary's demon if they can see theirs. I liked this chapter! Does this Lyra have a demon?

LoveTriumphs chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
I am pretty sure that Baruch died in TAS while Balthamos lived, however he was miserable cus he lost his good friend, and felt depressed over it, cus many ppl had the impression he was homosexual with Baruch. If you were introducing Balthamos back, i could only imagine two outcomes, he toughened up so as to live up to Baruch's memory , or he is still moping over Baruch and well, YOU decide how to develop Balthamos in your chapter cus technically it is YOUR story. Anyways apart from that, i am enjoying your story, although things do seem to be happening fast and there doesn't seem to be enough explaining. The fact that Will and Lyra had a child has me very puzzled and i will be looking forward to how this story progresses. Note: This is just my opinion, but is it possible you could write more in a chapter, say try to have an aim of like 10 words as more content in a chapter will keep readers like me interested. Okay, now i'm just babbling on, so, keep up the good work!
Tanglenight chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Do not forget that Mary has a demon, or whatever it is. Some sort of tropical bird that I forget the name of.
The Broken Pentacle chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I r confuzzled.

Lyra was, what, thirteen when she last saw Will? How, (seriously, how,) did they have a frikin' kid?

But that didn't happen, did it? owy, my head hurts now. Okay, please write more. I likes this story!
VonSchweetz chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Very interesting, please continue!