Reviews for Triptych
andrewpine chapter 13 . 10/3/2017
It's barely not is grain the other isn't. glad Carlisle did what she couldn't how Charlie will handle the there are not going to be any . shifters In this story? Jake slobbering all over her telling her she needs to stay away from the Cullen s?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 10/3/2017
It's brakes and is the deal with Natalie,if she we with Alice how could she be with Lucy's?
andrewpine chapter 9 . 10/3/2017
What will happen when Jasper finds. out? nice to see Alice found someone,maybe.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 10/3/2017
Just a thought for last chapter was the fire from her candle or did those little bastard they to get. revenge against her?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 10/3/2017
There isn't going to be a triangle is there?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 10/3/2017
Well crap that was awkward.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
So when will Charlie find out the truth? when he does will he lose his shit or except her relationship with Rose?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
If she doesn't tell her dad and them just getting expelled just give them more time to think of ways to get their revenge so the guys will have to make sure they disappear.
KNVG chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
the whole blood thing was really different but.. lol I'm just like not really able to wrap my mind around it like did she really just do that
u sure do know how to write a story with something different
kamonwan9952 chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
shit this was amazing! ffs yaas
Guest chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
Drama may be fun to write, but its even more fun to read. ;)
TinaF chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
Please give us more soon.
N. Martinez chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
Better than the original Twilight. The story was so intense and i could picture every moment. You are truly a great writer.
kantorkan chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
oops. so little Alley Cat likes girls also.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
so whats the deal with Alice and Jasper.?