Reviews for Triptych
KNVG chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
the whole blood thing was really different but.. lol I'm just like not really able to wrap my mind around it like did she really just do that
u sure do know how to write a story with something different
kamonwan9952 chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
shit this was amazing! ffs yaas
Guest chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
Drama may be fun to write, but its even more fun to read. ;)
TinaF chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
Please give us more soon.
N. Martinez chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
Better than the original Twilight. The story was so intense and i could picture every moment. You are truly a great writer.
kantorkan chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
oops. so little Alley Cat likes girls also.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
so whats the deal with Alice and Jasper.?
kantorkan chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I don't know why she wouldn't tell her dad,it's stupid if she hadn't,beside if they told the principle he/she would have reported it to the police.
CountingNumbers chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
I love this story. I wish there were more of it. Though I understand if you don't continue it, it's hard to keep something up if you've lost inspiration of it -not saying that you did, just comparing it to my way of writing. You write beautiful stories and I hope one day you continue. If not, at least you shared a piece of your talent with all those who read your stories.

Best of luck in life. (:
Lunaris-wind chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
This and "Bells and Roses" were both very good, but I am a bit disappointed at how it ended. It felt like the conclusion to an early canceled tv show, wrapping up everything quickly. I also am unsure what to make of Natalie or Alice. I can't help but think their ending seemed off compared to their previous actions.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
I really hope you do decide to continue with this, the way you have portrayed those two and their relationship is incredibly sweet
batla chapter 18 . 6/24/2012
hi loved both of the stories and was just wondering if there will be another sequel or more chapter to this sorry if you have had this question before i only just found the stories and was wondering since it hasn't been updated in 2 years please forgive me if i sound rude
D0NT W0RRY AB0UT IT chapter 18 . 12/27/2011
Wow. I just finished reading both this story and the one before it, Bells and Roses, and I think you have become my favorite fanfic author. Not only are your plot lines actually interesting, but the stories themselves are amazingly well written. I'm sorry I don't have any constructive criticism, but just felt a need to let you know how much I love your stories. Keep it up!
WistfulLove chapter 18 . 12/23/2011
Wonderful story, really hope you do write more, looking forward to it.
lovesexyanimeyuri17 chapter 18 . 10/11/2011
hey there your story is awesome! whats the name of the next Triptych? hurry i wanna know what happens next! _