Reviews for Triptych
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 19 . 1/13/2011
A bit disappointing that you can't carry on with the story but no worries. I loved both the first story and the sequel and I absolutely adored the Bella/Rose pairing. Well done! A brilliantly written story :).
Starshadow of the Tok'ra chapter 19 . 9/2/2010
Hey there!

I just read this thing, and I have to say thank you. LOL. It's just rare to find well-written, well-plotted stories involving femslash (of any kind!). Even rarer for Bella/Rosalie.

I really enjoyed the plot (...and yes, the lemons). I really liked how you had them struggle with their sexuality and figure it out, but not too hard.

I really, really wish you had kept it Bella/Rosalie/Alice. I like that pairing and that's... I find that once in a blue moon or something. *shrug* Maybe one day you'll write a true B/A/R plot-piece...

Regardless, I did enjoy the way that you wrote Bella/Rosalie in this story.

Since this story is marked complete, I'll just say great job, and I hope to see you on your next story!

Starshadow
Hermione-Potter-McTaggart chapter 20 . 6/13/2010
Love, love, LOVEEEEE this story. As you already know I'm a huge fan of your genius. If you ever get a chance to continue this I will happily continue to read this. I look forward to more of your delightful smut. There needs to be more Rosalie/Bella stories out there. Yours is one of the finest. :D Cheers!
Nessiteras rhombopteryx chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
Finally, they are doing the right thing by going public.

Did I mention that I love your writing? If I did not let me do it now :)
mione03 chapter 19 . 2/10/2010
Hi...well i simply love so much your fic!Th relationship of Bella and Rosalie is so cut in your history!You pretendo make a sequence of Triptych and the chapter 19?Well i expect yes!Congratulations for the history!

Kisses and bye

by mione03
Fever-Induced chapter 20 . 1/25/2010
That was such a great story you had going on, too bad you had to end it. It sucks getting busy. Though I do hope that one day there will be an update on this story.
alicecullenslesboluvr chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
okay jst 2 say its band geeks nd orch dorks:]
Night3603 chapter 20 . 10/18/2009
very good continuation to the first part of this story, even though Alice/Bella/and Rosalie didn't have a threesome love triangle going on it was still nice. fantastic job.
Night3603 chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
now this i like, i am a fan of Bella/Alice, and Bella/Rosalie but a Bella/Alice/Rosalie? HELLS YES!
LilyMT-chan chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
Man! Ireally liked this story. I hope you decide to contine it later on.
Sara chapter 20 . 8/15/2009
that's it? :(
SalFreitz chapter 20 . 8/7/2009
You're mean, you know that?

Aw...aren't you planning on returning to continue the story?

Whatever you decide, I'd like to say that i do enjoy your writting a lot and you definitly are quite talented )
littleredragtop chapter 20 . 8/6/2009
loved itt!
Genoin chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
I would really enjoy an explicit Alice/Natalie scene.
TheChosenSlayer5by5 chapter 20 . 7/31/2009
i really liked the story, but i understand. everyone gets busy or something comes up. if anything it was good while it lasted.
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »