Reviews for Triptych
Fever-Induced chapter 20 . 1/25/2010
That was such a great story you had going on, too bad you had to end it. It sucks getting busy. Though I do hope that one day there will be an update on this story.
alicecullenslesboluvr chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
okay jst 2 say its band geeks nd orch dorks:]
Night3603 chapter 20 . 10/18/2009
very good continuation to the first part of this story, even though Alice/Bella/and Rosalie didn't have a threesome love triangle going on it was still nice. fantastic job.
Night3603 chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
now this i like, i am a fan of Bella/Alice, and Bella/Rosalie but a Bella/Alice/Rosalie? HELLS YES!
LilyMT-chan chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
Man! Ireally liked this story. I hope you decide to contine it later on.
Sara chapter 20 . 8/15/2009
that's it? :(
SalFreitz chapter 20 . 8/7/2009
You're mean, you know that?

Aw...aren't you planning on returning to continue the story?

Whatever you decide, I'd like to say that i do enjoy your writting a lot and you definitly are quite talented )
littleredragtop chapter 20 . 8/6/2009
loved itt!
Genoin chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
I would really enjoy an explicit Alice/Natalie scene.
TheChosenSlayer5by5 chapter 20 . 7/31/2009
i really liked the story, but i understand. everyone gets busy or something comes up. if anything it was good while it lasted.
minako366 chapter 20 . 7/26/2009
ah, that's so mean TT
AD Lewis chapter 20 . 7/16/2009
I was really enjoyign this story, but I understand that you cannot update as often as you'd like - life sucks like that sometimes.

I hope you keep writing though, I really enjoy your work.

Andy
Blackcatwitchgirl chapter 20 . 7/15/2009
I loved this story. I can understand having a million things to do and no time for the things you want to do. I'll miss this though, thanks for letting us know and not just leaving everyone hanging.

-Me
Palistus chapter 20 . 7/15/2009
aw
deadlyXivy chapter 19 . 7/14/2009
Awesome story can't wait for more
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »