Reviews for Whole
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I liked it o lot
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Raised a hunter. Killer of all things evil. Not real, it’s not me anymore. I’m more the hunted. More the darkness lurking behind all things light. She taught me that.

X

Holy crap!

This is so poetically gorgeous!

It's amazingly emotional!

It's about life and how it turns you upside down. And in the darkest moments the sun shines through...Dean went to a scary painful place - did what he had to do - and wouldn't leave Sam there alone.

Shakes head...do I make any sense?

This piece is defining!

Excellent..bravo! Always tell your story...your way - period!

Sincerely,

Karen
sammy'sgirl82 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I loved it. it reminded me alot of the things that i use to write about. I was told that was the direction that the season but i dont like it at all.I could never hate Sam either its not even in my blood i have tried because of the things he has let Ruby talk him into but i cant. keep up the good work. i love your writing
spnMom chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Great story, but really dark. Thanks for the warning, it allowed me to be prepared... Loved it *shiver*...
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was really really great! I LOVED how Dean killed himself after killing his brother so he won't leave him alone even in death! Really great songfic here!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
"“I’m sorry I left you alone.” He tucks my head under his chin. “I’m sorry I didn’t come back in time.” He sobs. “I’ll never be sorry I made that deal though.” He pulls the knife from my chest, “I’ll never leave you alone again” and slides it home in his."

THIS *points up*...there are words in my language that I want to say to describe what THAT made me feel...but I can't because you wouldn't understand LOL...but in English: Oh sweet Mary, Jesus and all the saints, that was HEARTBREAKING!

I have no idea what came over you hun, but the last few fics have been just AMAZING! :)

*mutters to self* awesome, awesome, awesome...

S.
Michelle Knight 1188 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I loved this.

It's so...dark and twisted. Your intense imagery and diction had me hanging on every word of this fic from start to finish. Thanks for sharing. :)
Chloe Winchester chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Wow. I mean wow. *wipes tears* Jeez...I don't even know what to say. Accept that it was phenomenal as usual. Scary thoughts though...

Once again a oneshotted masterpiece my friend. Keep it up!

Your humble friend,

XX CW XX

P.S. I don't hate Sam right now. I admit I'm a little peeved at him for stuff he said, but I could never hate Sammy. That's like hating puppies, ya just don't do it. XD
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Like you, I can't hate Sam, won't hate him, refuse to. Your story was very disturbing, in a good way though, because it very much showed what's going on inside of Sam. The song was so fitting that at times I had difficulty separating it from the story. There is so much depths in this. In this short one shot you brought out how Sam fought the one thing everyone but Dean and maybe a few others thought he was destined for. How his reason for continuing to fight was his brother and how after Dean died he tried everything to continue this fight. Trying to bring his brother back was his way of holding on and when he couldn't it was either killing himself or giving in. He choose the later, although it was not a conscious decision. He still believed he was using the powers for good and that made it okay. Dean coming back changed, not letting him back into his life and treating him differently, the angels threatening him makes him realize that he has given in to the darkness and it makes him do the only thing he still can, at least in his mind. To him it is too late and so his only way out is to kill Ruby. And he dies in the process, killed by the demon knife revealing how dark Sam really has become. His redemption comes at the last moment with Dean, telling him he is sorry but doesn't regret what he has done. Yet that is just the beginning, because the real redemption comes when Dean promises to never leave him again and dies with him. So he finds peace in the end because he finally gets the brother, who he thought he had lost even after he returned from hell, back. Unconditional brotherly love conquers all. How can anyone be mad at Sam. His mother did this to him before he was born, everyone was against him and the only person holding him back in the past seemingly turned against him. Don't let people discourage you, I see your growth reflected in you writing and not everyone can appreciate stories that go deeper and tear you up. I love them and especially yours. Hugs, Vonie
writer chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Hey, awsome, glad you reposted...I like ur stuff.
Merisha chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh Kris, you really are pulling out the punches with the heart breaking stories LOL :) - This was just as beautiful and sad ... I've been thinking the same thing about the end of the show, but I'm also hoping for a happier ending, I won't recover from a sad one LOL :D - I love this line:

'He pulls the knife from my chest, “I’ll never leave you alone again” and slides it home in his.'

Fantastic as always bud!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I keep wondering where this season is going, but I'm kinda thinking that this could be it. At least, I think the brother's made be forced to fight against each other.

Very well written. I liked how Sam is caught between the two people that keep pulling at him. Light or dark. Ruby or Dean. And in the end he chooses to do his own thing in a way. Sad ending though. At least the boys are together again.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow Kris, what a sad oneshot. But you know, it does seem inevitable that if one brother is lost and can't be saved that the other will follow him because even though they re fighting right now-they can't live without the other. It takes both halves to make the whole!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
great
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Wow...

I love it! What a deep, powerful oneshot you have here. I realy like how you've put it from Sam's POV and the way he sees everything - including Dean - around him. The ending is just tragic, but you're right. I can see something like this happening as the season unfolds.

(I've FINALLY caught up to the US episodes :) Thank god for Broadband hehe).

Once again, you've outdone yourself. I really like this fic and the meanings behind it. Great work, keep it up :)

Can't wait to read more from you.

Rach XD