Reviews for The End of the Beginning
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Nice! Glad to see that someone finally voiced what I've been waiting for Peter to say "I'm taking a blowtorch and dismantling this thing in the morning." I can totally see him saying it, and have in fact been waiting for him to say something. So yeah, this was perfect - exactly what I've been waiting for! Nice job!
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
"These are her people, now, and this is her world."

I loved that line. And it's true, if anyone needed closure, it was her. I love the threat to burn down the tank, that was cute.

Great fic,

JT4Life chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
What a beautiful way to express that last trip into the tank. I was really hoping that they would show us a little more after the "I love you too", but i'm glad you wrote this. Cutie Peter getting all worked up about it - adorable!
Ocein chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Ah, I LOVED this story :) I think Peter is right in character here. He was scared and that translated to anger. O..i liked it. Got anything else :)
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I'll gratfully take the cookies. You can have all the rest of the accolades.

I think what I love most about this is the simplicity of Olivia saying goodbye to old ghosts, not just John, but her fears that she's caught up in something she's not meant to be in. She's where she belongs, with the people she's supposed to be, and I love this.
crazylittleelf chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
So much goodness here.

I love how Peter vacillates between being abrupt with her and being gentle. You write his reactions so well.

I also love how you tied up Olivia's acceptance of John and her acceptance of her new job. I never thought of that but now that you've said it it's so clear and perfect.
angeliliez chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
i liked this story.

oh, Peter: "When she looks up, Peter's stare transfers from her to the tank. He scowls and raps on the side, a hollow clang made more solid by the gallons of water still inside. "I'm taking a blowtorch and dismantling this thing in the morning.""

i wonder how aware these two are of how much they care about each other... hehe.