Reviews for Life Stings With Circumstances
Kyazain chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Great job! I love your writing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Dragon Knight Reina chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story! I love Chapter two particularly!
Quathis chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
Liked the happy ending, gotta have some in there to keep the spirit up. The before and after looks were cool and gave impact to the change. Keep up the great work.
yuMeNami chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
aw. that was very sweet. :) i love it. we all deserve to be happy indeed. watanuki also!
Quathis chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Good example of how his new life affects him, and how it has changed him. Becoming a part of the shop has left him sad and it seems the sadness has spread to color his entire world. Very interesting viewpoint.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Thanks for these two. You made my day. Don't eat me
yuMeNami chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
its wonderful! its sad..its.. its utterly wonderful. write more.
AddictedToReading chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
I really really like it, especailly the last one. It's not that she was unkind, she just wasn't human, and that boy was just so insignificant in the larger scheme of things. She was rain, and that was all.
yuMeNami chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
aw..who is the child? )) nice story.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
All three are cool I think.
Quathis chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Another brief yet powerful look at life through a character's life. Strong words and emotions used and called forth. Very nice.
Dreamweaving chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Hmm...so I read the first two chapters. And was quite happy with them. I finaly decided to review once I reached the third chapter since I was sitting here seeing the "Review or I'll eat you" thing for the third time. And that paranoia person in the back of my mind (Who looks suspiciously like little Watanuki-Puu.) kept saying "What if the author really IS waiting outside your window with a fork and a bottle of katsup?" You simply cannot chance such things. And besides, I wanted to add this to favorites. But enough talk of my insanity.

I really like the writing style of this. It's very simple, which in all honesty, is so much more profferable to anything too wordy since I tend to get a mere four or five hours of sleep and then read as soon as I wake up. Leading to my brain not comprehending anything too full of description. So yeah, I really liked that aspect of it. It's simple, but still very good. So it's very enjoyable. I particularly liked the one about Himawari since I really like her and hardly anyone writes about her. :) I thank you for that.

They all make me feel kinda sad. This is a good thing. I think that a big part of writing well is being able to get your readers to feel emotion while they read. So you did very well on that. All in all, lovely job. I look forward to seeing more.
yuMeNami chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
aww..there are memories that we want to forget..and there are memories that we want to remember. i once thought that memories are ways for us to learn. if we dont have memories then we'll remain the same as we are. stagnant. never growing. or that was my way of thinking back then. now, i dont know anymore. nothing's certain. ..nice fic. keep on writing.,
Poisoned Black Rose chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Aww ... that was so sweet! And Yuko saying something about fate is ...deep -)
Himizu chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Should be doing my homework... whatever.

I feel really sorry for Himiwari, she doesn't get enough love in the fandom, nor does her curse get looked into too much. But she's lovely, all the same.

Looking forward to more!