Reviews for Socks for Sex
Riley chapter 29 . 7/23/2013
Omg! Bella has been annoying these last few chapters. I get where she's coming from with being hurt that Edward left her when she needed him the most, but not knowing if she'll ever be able to trust him again? That's a little overdramatic. He explained himself, and has tried to be a better and more understanding husband for her, and she can't trust him. That's a little ridiculous. Sorry for the rant.
Tiffany chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
That's funny. I have a blue heeler named hailey :)
GraceisDee chapter 40 . 6/21/2013
Totes love this story especially the Alice & Jasper bits!
Sadd chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I thought that it's a Bellice fic :( Change the pairing tags to BellaxEdward, so ppl won't be mislead...
helric15 chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
when Bella was interviewing Scarlet Johannson, for a moment I thought it was real! :)
twilightsagaobsessed91 chapter 40 . 1/2/2013
wow awesome story
EdwardLuver28 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I read this and while ago and stopped. I don't know why so I'm going to start again.
luckyladyfla chapter 40 . 10/4/2012
Thank you for your story! I loved it! I read it twice.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/15/2012
WHY IS THIS LABELED BELLA/ALICE ROMANCE? LIAR!
hmmm chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
Ok I love Edward but I was disappointed that he didn't let Bella finish what she has to say. I mean.. being the gentleman that he is he should've been concerned with her health first.
But again... I still live him.
edwards ballerina chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
amazing
laceyndom chapter 40 . 8/15/2011
Love it!
polar1b chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was absolutly great...

If I was Bella I would just leave Edwards stupid socks on the floor and not pick them up.
Katastrophe67 chapter 16 . 6/16/2011
I find myself trying to re-read this story. and I still find that I am just as disappointed at the cliche' turnb of "pregnant while on the pill." This just proves Edward's freakish paranoia correct and makes Bella look like an idiot. I will do my best this time not to just walk away like I did last time. I really like your writing and want to give it a chance. Next time, please, just don't be so predictable. Predictable boring.
IamRomance chapter 14 . 6/3/2011
'pansy-ass piano playing mama's boy'. best line ever
1,341 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »