Reviews for Misguided Manipulation
Interesting.
HavenCraze chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Ooh that was so good!
It's so hard to find a good StarrkxIchigo story... -sigh-
But this totally made my day -applauds-
HavenCraze chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
D'awww!
Awesome chapter :D
HavenCraze chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Now that was pretty hot
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Ooh i really like the start :)
Tehani chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
"... the red-haired kid who looked like he could be the pineapple's brother..." loved this!
Tehani chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
What an interesting beginning. Can't wait to finish your story. I really like Stark as a character and I'm eager to see how you've written his character.
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
I just read through this story for a second time and enjoyed it just as much as the first. I enjoyed your concept as well as your portrayal of Starrk, one of my gave Bleach characters. Thanks for sharing!

- Ko
AnnaBethIchi chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
REALLY it says complete in truth it is not not slightly what sucks is that it was catching and holding my attention what annoys me is that you did not continue it and finish what you started like many other great stories making this a fail.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
...hm. Weird pairing, but I like Starrk, so I gave it a shot. My major concerns, obviously, are 'he's snarkier than expected,' and 'WHERE THE FUCK IS LILYNETTE?'

Shipping StarrkXAnyone kinda requires making allowances for his being in a symbiotic relationship with himself. I thought that would make this interesting. But she's not here?

O.o Come to think of it, Lilynette and Hichigo could have a thing while Starrk and Ichigo had a thing and that would be funny. And by thing I meant argument but this is a pairing fic so that is probably not what you thought I meant. She probably doesn't have the sparks to have an actual fight with Hichigo, although if Ichigo's power was also split...then he'd need a hell of a lot more leveling to fight even a divided Starrk without his resureccion. Ayah.

Reading Bleach is weird for Spanish speakers. You know? The first time I typed a review about someone going somewhere via someone else's garganta, I had to put the computer aside and laugh for almost a minute because I had seriously just said that. I also have a tendency to call the Arrancar Los Arrancados instead. Because arrancar is a freaking verb.

Too tired to think of nice things to say. They exist. The banter is pretty decent. You are writing a pairing thing and it is not hella creepy, ten points.

Too tired to think of coherent things to say, evidently. Hopefully this ramble will produce a dadaist effect that you can appreciate to make up for the lack of actual positive feedback that takes too much brain.

I liked 'people will think I'm crazy' despite Ichigo's looong history of interacting with and ignoring ghosts.

Drinking game point for Ichigo's pale brown eyes contriving to have dark depths.
mist shadow chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
yeah, a small miscalculation. or maybe he forgot that part. but Ichi inspires loyalty. even from enemies. and friends usually root for him. even if to nag and bother him later themselves
mist shadow chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
for a minute there, I thought that Starrk will go to the commander on his own, but he chose the 3rd way out. Ichi is so gonna kick his ass when he catches up