Reviews for Play In The Dark
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
How come you haven't uploaded part two, even after 6 years?
Remmy18 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Second chapter! Pllllease!
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I find it unbelievably depressing that there is no second chapter. Shame on you.
starsinjars chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh my fucking god. YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! please?
Story Fabricator chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
are you ever going to update this? :( its really very good-I wish to know what will happen to Light.
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
As a BBxKira authoress, I approve of this! :D You write really well, and this idea is highly intriguing. And B in leather...mmm...
Ashemark Ruiede chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter! Could you maybe make this longer -like have L find out about what BB did? Anyways please write more soon.
WammyHouseWhore chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
OH THE ANTICIPATION! IT SLAYS ME! *DIES*

NAH NOT REALLY, I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER THO...THIS IS A REALLY GOOD FIC :D
BonneNuit chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
It's been tenth months since you posted this, but I hope you still plan on continuing it! It looks like it will be very fun D Please, please, PLEASE write more on it!
emaN chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Oh pleas update! It was really good! Don't abandon this!
Seelenspiel chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Wow sweet! I've always wanted to read a fic where L and Raito have some kind of relationship (doesn't neccessarily need to be romantic, but all the better if it is) right until - BB comes and gets a kick out of destroying everything they built up. Especially the part in which Raito mistakes BB for L is exactly what I was looking for. So: Yay! I seriously hope you'll continue because this was an awesome start. Love your metaphors btw ;)
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Please update this is a really good fanfic, but take your time.
MysticalTears chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Hahahha, loved it so much! Beyond is very in character and so was L! Loved Light's mistake, I can't wait to read more of this! Evil cliffhanger!
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
nice chapter cant wait to read the next one
The Rabbit Is Dead chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
No, not a cliffy! And just when it was getting so good. M, I really like this fic, its surprisingly refreshing.

Really good job, five stars!