Reviews for 13 Days
Komeko-chan chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
I just thought I should warn you about the rating. You should probably make it T for the use of language and sexual intentions. :] Just a suggestion. I've read a lot of K and a lot of T and this story I think should probably be rated as a T.

Anyways, good job. :) A few mistakes, not too bad. Easily skipped over. Yeah, just the rating should be higher. The F-word is mentioned a lot and it's not the nicest of words for something K. :P

Good plot and character formation.

-Allie[:
Draco mudiliar chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
its morning 3 am and i just cant stop reading your story and i finished it.

lovly, wonderful story
4SnowWolf chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
I read this in one afternoon and totally loved it! Great work!
RandomGerman chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Chapter three and four are exactly the same and I think a chapter is missing! Otherwise a great story!
OMG chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
just when i thought you cant come up with anything else you surprise me

KEEP THINKING AND KEEP WRITING
Liz chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Omgee! That was the greatest story EVA! I cannot believe I am just reading it now. It seems so sad that I couldnt review before! This story was great, I really like the transitions of the future, how it doesn't drag on forever, but it still has that heartwarming, romantic, and fun that keeps me happy in the best pair in the world, Hermione and Draco. YAY!
OhHeyAl chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
i LOVE this story! :D

absolutely!

“I’VE BEEN RAPED, YOU FOOL!” that SO made me laugh! and that stranger in her dream was Ron? TOTALLY unexpected xD

luvv the ending. uber sweet :):D
laneygirl12 chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
I LOVED it! XD...There was never a dull moment in the whole story and I just loved how you tied #13 into all of it! Definately favoriting! :)
LixxyChan chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
The ending was a bit weird, but genius with the Ron thing! Totally not expected xD

Happy days :]

LixxyChan xx
sandy-weasley chapter 10 . 4/29/2009
I love it! it was awesome dramione with a happy ending aww :)
ronandhermione chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
I loved it, it was simply perfect :D. Honestly, it has been so long since I have come across a story that I felt compelled to finish just because it was that good. It was amazing, there were no akward moments in your writing, it flowed perfectly and the way you described each detail was great!...

I can't wait to read more of your stories, I'm sure they would be as amazing as this one was.
PostApocalypticBunny chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
haha! 'ive been raped you fool!' that part made me lool

xP

aw ace story!
The Secret Life of Helena chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
heya there. (: love the story. : I finished it but wasn't able to review before.. sorry. (:
OBLuvr13 chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
I really liked this story! I sad to see it end! Nice ending though; i'm glad to see them together. Can't wait check out your other stories!
CHOIRGIRL2012 chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
THIS STORY WAS TOTALLY AMAZING! I LOVED IT SOO MUCH THE SUSPENSE, TENSION, PASSION, AND DENIAL! JOKING ABOUT RAPE WAS OKAY. BESTEST STORY EVER!