Reviews for Scratching the Box
KamyKam chapter 12 . 4/25
You know I've always wondered how old these characters were, after going back to read this it seems like everybody's a little older, maybe Sonic isn't 15 maybe he's 22 or something but it bafled me because when Conquering Storm Mentioned that Nicole had attacked her clan years ago it got me thinking... lmao
Lionhoundz chapter 24 . 4/20
This was incredible. Binge read late into the next day. How past references came together at the end never hindering the flow of the story. And the pairing is unique which deviates from regular norms wh8ch is a plus. Personally i like how Sonic stuck up for Nicole even when everyone turned thier backs on her. And was willing to break the law and fight his allies for her.
Is Rotor gonna get a VAC ban for hacking Nicole's files?
william clark chapter 24 . 3/3
Can you do a sonic x mina fanfic!
Kocainum chapter 13 . 2/20
dang i was gunna say how awesome everything about this story line was, after it really started to get exciting again. but this sort of decision to make nicole run away for an extended period of time sure does ruin all my happy excitement...

oh well over all still enjoyable story line aside from few consistent grammar issues, though they are certainly bearable and don't detract from immersion too badly.

want to make a sort of apology for previous comments that likely sounded rude. i was only pointing that stuff out as a joke and its not a big deal, lol just funny out of proportion details... ;p

yeah overall, good work :D
Kocainum chapter 12 . 2/20
700 years and Nicole still does not recognize the emotional significance of crying...

LOL
Kocainum chapter 11 . 2/19
HOLD THE PHONE... You are telling me there are flying cars in the future and neutralizing an acidic substance is not common knowledge?!

WOOOOoooo0o0o0oW...
Anonymoux-Sonic chapter 24 . 11/6/2016
You have no idea how much trouble this story caused me... it took too much of my time!

I found myself stopping in the middle of work just needing to read this, because I needed to see what was happening next! All the information on the computers is amazing! The time travel thing was great too. I actually felt nervous during the trial, because of what she was going to say of why she left. My heart was actually pounding when I read it.

Really great story, one of my favorites. I wish more people would write fanfiction with Nicole, and the pairing with Sonic is always neat to see.
VelocityWolf chapter 24 . 10/19/2016
So I've been reading your stories for few years now. (I could vaguely recall being 2011 since I first stumbled upon your web page) And I should of probably reviewed this sooner (This is my first time I ever reviewed too.) But you are absolutely my most favorite Sonic the Hedgehog author on this site. This story so far really got me with it's concept, I practically read this three times since you were still in progress with it, before I even had this account. I just wanted to say thank you for spending your time for this master piece. This may seem like I'm overreacting, but you really did so well with this. And it really got me upset that it had to come to an end so soon.

I do read your other stories more time than I could recall, but so far 'Scratching the Box' is my most adored story you created. I hope this gives you more motivation of writing; not like you need it, because your're doing pretty well for yourself.

Wolf~
KamyKam chapter 24 . 7/13/2016
This was just simply an Amazing Story! I started reading this on my phone and I just couldn't stop. A few days ago I realized that SonicXNicole was one of my favorite shippings in the entire Sonic the Hedgehog Series! Unfortunately this shipping(And Nicole in general) is very obscure and so far this is the only legitimate story of this pairing that I've found , while also being that there's not a lot of following with this couple -_-. I just hope that maybe in the future you can make another Sonicole story , maybe even more. I just hope that this story gets a lot more following and you as the author in general. I really love how my emotions were played with while my hormones were all over the place while reading this.
I will surely keep a lookout for more stories by you but I hope that Sonicole can still be a thing on your mind!
Also I don't think that the fact that you wrote this story was a waste of time, you impacted all of the people who read this can't you see?
So all in all , Thank you for writing this story , I will support you from here on! D
Guest chapter 24 . 2/8/2016
I really did enjoy this story. I honest think that nicole is one of the most important and unappreciated characters in the comics
lightninghawk101 chapter 18 . 8/26/2015
I love this story great job :)
shamedwolf34 chapter 24 . 8/11/2015
I loved the story, it was well written (a few grammatical errors here and there, but no biggy.) and I loved how well you developed Nicole, who as you said is a very obscure character. I plan on reading a few more of your stories soon, so keep writing and enjoy it.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/17/2015
I loved it it's an extremely good story becuase it's not short like the others out there and i would love to read more.i hope u make more stories and it wasn't a waste of time becuase it's a good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
After reading all your story's...I think you are the best author of this genre (at least in the ff site)