Reviews for Scratching the Box
KamyKam63 chapter 24 . 7/13
This was just simply an Amazing Story! I started reading this on my phone and I just couldn't stop. A few days ago I realized that SonicXNicole was one of my favorite shippings in the entire Sonic the Hedgehog Series! Unfortunately this shipping(And Nicole in general) is very obscure and so far this is the only legitimate story of this pairing that I've found , while also being that there's not a lot of following with this couple -_-. I just hope that maybe in the future you can make another Sonicole story , maybe even more. I just hope that this story gets a lot more following and you as the author in general. I really love how my emotions were played with while my hormones were all over the place while reading this.
I will surely keep a lookout for more stories by you but I hope that Sonicole can still be a thing on your mind!
Also I don't think that the fact that you wrote this story was a waste of time, you impacted all of the people who read this can't you see?
So all in all , Thank you for writing this story , I will support you from here on! D
I really did enjoy this story. I honest think that nicole is one of the most important and unappreciated characters in the comics
lightninghawk101 chapter 18 . 8/26/2015
I love this story great job :)
shamedwolf34 chapter 24 . 8/11/2015
I loved the story, it was well written (a few grammatical errors here and there, but no biggy.) and I loved how well you developed Nicole, who as you said is a very obscure character. I plan on reading a few more of your stories soon, so keep writing and enjoy it.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/17/2015
I loved it it's an extremely good story becuase it's not short like the others out there and i would love to read more.i hope u make more stories and it wasn't a waste of time becuase it's a good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
After reading all your story's...I think you are the best author of this genre (at least in the ff site)
Guest1337 chapter 24 . 2/7/2015
I will be honest with you, when I first began reading your story I was a bit skeptic due to the overwhelming length of the material; now that I have finally finished it though, I can finally say that I actually enjoyed it. True, it is seemingly pointless to go to such lengths just to submit a piece of writting that will go unnoticed to the public, however silly little things like satisfing FFs helps us escape the pressures of the real world if only for a short while. And this downtime is exactly what I needed. So thank you for your time and effort in this; it has helped believe it or not. And yes, it is a shame Nicole still goes on unnoticed to the majority of sonic fans; there is just so much pottential in her character!
Chi-Cop1 chapter 24 . 10/6/2014
Read this whole fic! It had some parts that dragged on, and definitely some out of canon behavior for some of the cast, but overall I rate your story here as very solid and very well thought out. Nice job! :)
0Anonymo0 chapter 24 . 11/8/2013
Who would've thought that a story about anthropomorphic animals could be so great? Not only that, but you stuck to this and blasted out 200k words about something very few people would look for, and that takes a lot of perseverance. This definitely deserves much more attention, but whatever the case, you've definitely earned my respect.
SS Killroze chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
This was so so amazing! So many feelings and emotions spiked in my mind and soul. Oh Lord I love this story so much , ugh, I wish there was more to read about Sonic and Nicole. I have just recently became interested in this ship. God ... I love you for the .:)
Frost the Renamon chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
This is one of the. Best stories that I have read I could not put it down (read it in 3 days) and i do agree that Nicole is a very unused, but still interesting character that I would like to see implemented in more future releases so thank you for the excellent story once more.
reaper11 chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
Very good I liked the story alot
Guest chapter 24 . 5/14/2013
This is one of the most entertaining stories I've read in a long time. You did an amazing job.
HyperText chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
I always get to know all the characters before I read about them. Nicole is my favorite due to her being a computer. I program in more languages than I have fingers. (I have a passion for computing.) However, I can't write. Instead, I cheer authors on from the sidelines.

If you want to know more about me, I'm PythonNut from (look for me in the computer science forum). Send me a message if you want.

Thank you for knowing about technology. Many authors here just invent stuff on their whims. You don't. My only major problem is the use of Windows on the mainframe. Windows doesn't run much of the supercomputing world, Linux does. (Linux is better for Nicole because she can acess her own source code. On Windows, that would be harder.)

Thank you for caring for obscure characters. They need the love. I feel like 99.9 % of this huge archive is about only the most famous characters (sonic, amy, tails). It's a shame. You've lifted part of it with this epic.

Thank you for writing this. 200k is a lot. It's extremely rare. Four years of your life is a vast commitment. (On a side note, you could make a killing in oneshots or shorts [or normal docs too] of the time after Nicole and Sonic take their "vacation".)

Thank you for thinking about this. You've obviously thought the plot out. Your writing and manipulation of the reader (me!) is superb. The scene where Nicole held off the whole world from a console is the greatest scene in all of Fanfiction.

Let me finish with this:

This is a gem. You deserve 10,000 reviews. Thank you for caring, Thank you for writing,

Thank you.
ERA OF ERICK chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
This is the BEST story I've ever read in my life! I will always re-read this magnificent story when I have spare time. I just want to thank you for finishing this story to the end, I hope to see more stories of great quality like this story from you. Until next time...
- ERA