Reviews for He Fought
taliatheotaku chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
It's so hard to find a fanfic where Kanda cries and it's actually believable. Great job x3 also, I like it when Kanda is embarrassed. He cute x3
Lavi-Usagi chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
D'Aww
I liked it. Although Kanda was kind of OOC. I didn't mind it. I prefer it that way :D
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

You had me crying! especially when it looked like he was about to die and when everyone was breaking down or when Kanda was crying, now that made me cry but this is an awesome story!

I LOVE IT! lol keep writing this was great! You have a talent the suspense was enough to distartced me from hearing anything else too.

~Windstorm~ ~Arashi~ ~Moons Wolf~
13thReflection chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
SO. CUTE.

Thank you for not killing off Allen, or i would have cried.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
you really did a beautiful for your first story!...you got me worry there for a second, i thought Allen actaully died!...but i am very happy to see that is not the case..."Their hands slipped perfectly into one another and their fingers intertwined" totally love that line...it just gives off a nice and warm feeling to it!...again this story was just beautiful!
AmarantineOct.3'11 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Oh my god I cry'd when kanda was talking to him in the infermery! (sp) just thinking of kanda crying makes me cry. T_T i cant believe you made Allen almost die! but damn i love this story! (as i love the other 2 x3)
black pudding chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That is an incredibly good story!

Thank you very much...I thought I would die berfore I find a good Yullen story again. You don't know how happy you made me D

You're on my Fav-List
Aion Laven Walker chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow...I Love This! 0
SeikaDragon chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love this tale and the way how Kanda confess his feelings was great...
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
-insert blissful idiotic grin-

ah, you nearly gave me a cardiac arrest back there. you're very good at building tension and stacking up emotions. i especially like the way you made the characters say short sentences but meaningful and lengthy in context. the part where kanda cried was the part that made me crash. LOL. its just that... i've read a lot of allen-on-the-brink-of-death-and-might-not-make-it fics in and when i say a lot, i mean A LOT. so much that i'm used to the idea.

but when kanda cried, it just made things much more... real, i guess. you dont see or read about kanda crying that much often. in fact, you can even say that no one ever does that. so when he cries for allen, you just KNOW that things are going downhill real fast and its going to hurt real bad when we reach the bottom.

if this is your first try at a -man fic, then bravo. you've made a brilliant first offering with minimum mistakes. just read through one more time and you'll notice that you have some words missing as well as putting the wrong words into a sentence.

Example: "pulled up the other male but the collar of his white shirt."

obviously you should replace the 'but' with 'by'.

i'm looking forward to more Yullen fics from you. D