Reviews for A New Beginning
WriterforLife29 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This looks interesting.
riley chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
Good chapter. More Schneizel interaction please.
LittleNK chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
I wonder what Mikoto to Lelouch and how Lelouch introduced her to others.

Jeremiah, I like the man and his loyalty!
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
so... what exactly is Mikoto? What is her relation to Ragnarok? Why is Lelouch acting so OOC?

Nice chapter, by the way.
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
:D Plot!
riley chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
The first section confused me a bit. More Schneizel and Lelouch conflict please!
Ookami Fuu chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
I noticed that you've added the PoV indications on the last chapter so I re-read the chapter and it made a lot more sense now... so kudos for you! XD
LittleNK chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
"I was told that in the last chapter Schneizel was kinda creepy.."

LOL, it's me! I didn't mean to offend you or anything, just for you know :) And I do agree with you, Schneizel is hot!

Cornelia finally arrives. Telling you the truth, I expected Euphie to come to Japan to meet Lelouch with Scheizel considering her close relationship with him.
She-Fox chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
*cheers happily*

I love Lelouch's interaction with Nunally and Milly, and I absolutely adore your glomping!Clovis. xD

I think that's the one way I hadn't seen him portrayed yet, and it's refresing, because whenever I write him and Lelouch, they end up trying to kill each other with words (in a good way, but still). xD

And yeah, a controlling Schneizel is hot. But it still creeps me out when he tries to control Lelouch, because they both thrive on control, and I hate it when either of them gets the upper hand over the other. xD

...Cornelia! *-*

Can't wait to see the next chapter. xD
Ookami Fuu chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
overall, it was a good development to the story, however, it was rather confusing from time to time as the PoV change wasn't really specified... and since it was written in 1st person pov and the character wasn't very OC to begin with (well, at some parts they are sticking to their original character, but other time not really... Lulu's pov was easy to catch, but Nunnally's was a bit hard), it was a rather difficult chapter to read. In any case, update soon!
She-Fox chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Aw! *hugs Nunally*

I think that's my favourite chapter so far - it didn't seem rushed, and it made some things clearer. Even though Schneizel was a bit creepy... xD

The only thing I didn't quite get is the Suzaku part. I mean, Elevens usually aren't allowed to pilot Knightmares, so how did anyone notice that he was good at it? Especially Jeremiah, who really doesn't have a high opinion on "Elevens" at first and probably couldn't care less.

But anyway, I really like this fanfic so far, and I especially enjoy the way you write the characters (*hugs Lelouch, Suzaku and Clovis*).

The last paragraph made me giggle, by the way - Milly is awesome. xD
potterinu chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
I absolutly love the scene with Lelouch and Scheizel. Keep it up!
LittleNK chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Schneizel is a bit creepy here.
riley chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Once agin like the story but chapters need to be longer for actual developmentof the story. Its ok if it takes a little longer to write. I can't wait to see Lelouchs mind in action.
She-Fox chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Clovis. *-*

As a fangirl, I just had to say that before anything else...

Anyway. xD

I like the plot so far, and you seem to have a good grasp on the characters, even though it's a bit hard to say because it lacks some detail... or maybe it's just that the chapters are so short - it makes the fic appear a bit rushed.

But I really like the idea, so I'll just be patient and hope that they'll indeed get longer with time.

Can we expect some drama? Lelouch hates the Emperor, after all, and he still suspects his siblings to have ordered his mother's death.

I bet Suzaku feels rather guilty for helping send Lelouch back home... but then again, the poor guy always feels guilty. xD By the way, where did he come from so suddenly in the first chapter? o.o

I'm also interested to see more of Clovis. He has so much depth, but people usually miss that about him. He's not a saint, but he's definitely an awesome brother, and his interaction with Lelouch here made me happy.

The Nunally part was cute, too; but I think she'd know that her brother isn't thrilled to go back to Britannia and worry about him.

In any case, I'm curious about what will happen from now on, and I'll definitely continue reading.