Reviews for The Ghosts that Haunt Me
Love this!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
loved it write more
Sheepyshavings chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
I read this two or three years ago, but just remembered it as I was combing back through the "Closer" fics.

I couldn't remember if I had just thought it was awesome at the time because I was younger or if it had really been awesome.

I can now soundly say, after re-reading it, that it is supremely awesome. You capture Brenda and Fritz's voices perfectly, and the story you create is genuine and beautifully written. I am so glad I found this again.

Now off to the second one!
Lauren chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
This is a great story, really in character for both of them, and I appreciated the seriousness of what she was speaking about. Thank you for writing such a powerful story.
FragileFantasy chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Just wanted to let you know that I read this when you first posted it, and when I was just looking through the Closer fics, I saw it and remembered it. I just finished it for the second time- I don't usually reread fanfiction stories. But this is my favorite Closer fic that I have read, and I've read a lot of them.

I love it, Laby!

By the way, this is CC19 from TCF.
BabyWonder7 chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
“I fell for you ten years ago in DC. If I have to wait another ten years to earn your trust, I’ll do it. It would be a small price to pay for being allowed in your heart.”

And after reading that line, I'm pretty sure my heart literally melted. Reading this was uplifting and heartbreaking at the same time. I makes me realize no matter how much you think you know a person, they could be someone completely opposite. I never thought of Brenda as someone so broken, but I guess that's easy to forget when she has such a rough exterior. I love Fritzy though, especially his understanding ways both in the show and in your writing. Now, on to read this story's kinda-sequel.
nitscali1 chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
The story wasn't too bad, but the drinking was a little over the top. Brenda doesn't strike me as the type of person who has to get drunk before she can have a serious conversation. Admittedly, she likes her Merlot. I won't argue with that. And when she has had a bad day, I'm sure she has a glass or whatever, but yeah. Other than that, it was an okay story. And Fritz seemed very caring.
Lillibeth-123 chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
I love this story. I'm a big fan of Brenda / Fritz and there just aren't enough stories out there. I really liked your idea of filing in some of the back story to Brenda's character rather than having something happen to her in the present. I hope you are planning on writing more of these type of stories.
forestmae chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
This story was great! It gave us more insight into Brenda's psyche and Fritz was his normal, utterly wonderful, understanding self :).