Reviews for French Twist
CouturePrincess chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This is really good. Unexpected wait for next chapter.
ViperDiva chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Are you going to be doing a follow up?
MagdileanaO chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I really like this pairing, I didn't think that I would. Can't wait to see where this is going, I hope you go the whole way with Maryse bring conniving and sly.
Sensualityy chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Lol, this pairing seems quite popular. Never really thought of it, but they're my favorite Diva and Superstar :D. Seems interesting, keep up the good work!
LegendKillerRKO chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
just got into this pairing and i'm already hooked on your story i know its a little late but are you planning on updating this anytime soon? love where its going so far.
Madein-ParisLondonTokyo chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
heyys !

i love your story . ;D

maryse &randy , they look fabulous .

i believe you're also a fan of maryse's ?

haha . do update soon all right mate ? ;D

chao !
angel54321 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
i like this so update soon
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Maryse is def becoming one of my favourite wwe divas, this story is brilliant. Update soon!
Anna chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I love Legacy aswell.

I also like Maryse.

This is the best Maryse/Randy fan fic i've read in a long time.

I'm disspointeed that you havent added more.

Either way, I have a very, very, very good idea.

Why don't we both write this story, that way there is 2 alternate endings?

:]

I'm looking forward to writing with you, we could do good things for Wrestling FanFictions.

-Anna.
thealphamale chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I'm loving this story. I always thought those two would make a good pairing. Keep it up!
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
haha she would do that wouldn't she? lol plz update soon sounds interesting!
MissPanicxo chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
haha loved it! Update soon!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Is she serious? Maryse a member of Legacy? give me a break!

Great job!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
She has got to be on something, because I don't see RKO giving her the time of day, much less letting her into the Legacy!

Please update soon!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Interesting :)

I love Maryse, she's awesome. I wouldn't mind if she was sent to RAW and Kelly went to Smackdown in her place. Not at all.

Maryse being in Legacy would be kick ass. But I doubt that Randy is really going to let a woman be part of Legacy...even though Maryse may be able to work well with them.

“Fine. I don’t want the flamboyance of your two little boy toys rubbing off on me, anyways,”

I thought that was hilarious.

Great start, Becky :) I'm looking forward to more of this awesome story!

Tina