Reviews for Don't Go Away
bjq chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
What happened in high school? Why did Brooke and Lucas break up? How come Karen doesn't know Brooke? Can't wait to read more!
Grooviejj-othfan88 chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
I hope you update soon.

Story looks really good
hoeoverbros chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
I LOVED that last bit! So amazing!
BRUCAS123 chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
omg, Chey! I'm so happy you updated. I loved it. The way Lucas was so torn up with her and the baby maybe not being okay. *love* Also, Karen's line about the guy not being meant to be Brooke's baby's father. Since she knows what that's like.

And look! You found a way to make Lucas move in with Brooke. I knew you would. You're awesome that way.

I miss you.. and love you!

-Cor
whiters chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Great ud! Don't worry about it being awhile, I think we all know how that goes. I'm really enjoying learning more about what happened. The story is intense and exciting and I can't wait for more!
dolcegrazia chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Aw, I'm so glad you updated. I really do adore this story and this was a great chapter. I loved the ending. Please update soon, lady.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
I hope she doesnt regeret asking him to stay. Even if was only for the night or for a while. I hope she will let him and naley help her. She needs it.

Maybe this will help them. They can both finally talk about what happened with there baby. Especially since both have the same nightmare about the blood and losing the baby.
othfan326 chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
great chapter!

despite the scare, it was nice that brooke and lucas made a bit of progress.

i cant wait to read more. one more chapter, right?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
yaba chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
omg, that last line almost shot me lol. I love this story, it's so intense, but at the same time so natural between them. It's great that Naley are always close by and that Lucas and Brooke can help each other through this, considering they're the only two people hoo know how this feels. I really hope you continue, I totally know what you mean about crappy television lately (if your referring to OTH that is) but we have to keep going, keep Brucas alive lol :)

Yana
tanya2byour21 chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
This was a great update and I am glad Brooke and her baby seem alright and I love that Brooke asked Lucas to stay with her and help her. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
flipflopgal chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Aww amazing! Update soon!
hoeoverbros chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
I love this! Update soon!
SparklingIvy chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
Loved the chapter. I have to say, Haley's idea is not random, but I did sound really random.

I love Lucas being so affected by the whole baby issue. Please update soon!
evergloweyes chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
BL need to move in together next chapter. That will be so interesting and angsty. Haley has amazing ideas. I really feel bad for Lucas, though and for Brooke. They were supposed to have that baby together. Hmmph. Update soon.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
Thats to funny an article o JELLO

That had me cracking up

Wow karen moving giving the business to luke and haley to run

And then having thrm decide who gets her house her on son or close friends.

I am glad naley will get the house now they will have more room. And luke konws it will be in good hands. And if they ever want to get something else of course luke will get the house back

Haley knows luke still likes brooke. Thats why she tring to get them together. I think they need to do it on there own. They have been apart for a while and she pregant.