Reviews for Readjusted

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Vamps09 chapter 31 . 3/17
Great story! Loved it! Thanks for writing!
Mona69 chapter 31 . 3/16
MsLiss chapter 26 . 2/13
Do it Bella
MsLiss chapter 19 . 2/12
Ok so mike is an ass
They have had sex twice without a condom
That bothers me
He is a slut
Not a wise move
And oh boy let the freak out begin ! Lol
MsLiss chapter 14 . 2/12
Ne t chapter, awkward! Lol
MsLiss chapter 13 . 2/12
She sure is playing a dangerous game.

Fallout here it comes!
quisha1991 chapter 24 . 11/18/2018
She overreacted
vampirelady13 chapter 2 . 9/30/2018
Bella is right about one thing sex should be between two people who love or care for each other. People Therese days think they should have sex like people change underwear. It is disgusting what people have done with sex. There 2.4 million people in this country that have S.T.D so I think instead of people promoting sex with everyone and anyone. That we should be promoting S.T.D. awareness.
vampirelady13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
I hope she is not going to sleep with him like some desperate slit.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/24/2018
This story is so cute but I hate plot lines where Bella gets to blow up and be over dramatic and everything’s Edwards fault and he has to apologize. Bella is the one who lied about having a kid and yet Edward apologizes. Edwards talking to a family friend and abella even admits she’s only upset about Irina and not the fact that Matt wondered off and yet Edwards the one texting saying he messed up, when he did nothing wrong. I wish someone would hold Bella accountable for her screw ups too.
QueenGB chapter 28 . 4/24/2018
Sorry that happened Bella girl but in the future remember the wise words of Will and Grace’s Jack McFarland...’you came to watch a movie but you are about to witness a scene!’ Scream your bloody lungs out.
6,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »