Reviews for Readjusted
It's disrespectful to mention a Carlisle and Bella story in a Edward and Bella fic! And that is nasty as fuck to even write a story about them when they relationship is Father/Daughter to begin with! If someone wrote an Esme and Edward y'all would lose y'all shit about how gross it is because of there bond is similar to that of Mother/Son! Or Edward and Renee y'all would talk down on the writer about the pairing cause it's not Bella/Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 11/29
Loved the time jump of seven years. Learning she graduated with honors and the Chicago office is doing very well with both Edward and Bella working there. Seems like Alice and Jasper are there as well, and I loved that. I really didn’t like that you Had Edward miss the birth of his first child. That was so very sad, when it should’ve been a very happy occasion instead. Bummer way to end the ride. I loved the name they chose for her. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 11/28
A lovely renewal party. I liked the conversation Edward had with Carlisle. I loved the conversation Edward had with Matt. Very cute that Matt was more concerned about having to wear his tuxedo again. Adorable. I loved the set up he had for her and his proposal in that suite. Very nice. A lovely proposal.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 11/28
Awww, poor Matt, ouchie. I really loved that Edward dropped everything and ran to that school. I hope the clients understand and they don’t lose the business. Thankfully, Carlisle was there to cover for Edward. I was elated to read that Bella did press all he charges and that she got full custody as a result. And, they decided to move to Chicago after all. That’s good all around. I do worry though that there is no other family around but the three of them. Maybe Alice and Jasper could join them? Or, Emmett, Rosalie and Ethan? Have half the family running the Seattle office and the other half running the Chicago offices. At least they’d all have more family in both places.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 11/28
I hope that Bella presses any and all charges against that ass. I hope she doesn’t push away what he did to her, what he would’ve done to her if nobody interrupted him, just because he is Matt's father. Wonder what he did to Lauren that has her out of his life? Probably cheated on her. Once a cheater, always a cheater. The way he was saying that she was his, was really disturbing. Grooming her and grabbing her. Barf. Plus, he drove to that children's party drunk. Shouldn’t that be another charge against him? I’m so glad that Edward was able to be the one to comfort her when she needed it. That Renee saw that she needed him and she sent them upstairs.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 11/28
Okay, why did Bella think Edward wasn’t trying with Charlie? That was weird. Charlie was being cold and distant with Edward and Bella blames Edward for it. So confused. I’m glad Renee must’ve spoke to Charlie and made him apologize to Bella and Edward for his abhorrent behavior. Purple daisies were the perfect flowers for Edward to give Renee. I liked that choice.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 11/28
I wonder how much of that proposal of Carlisle's was more for himself than for Bella? If Edward wouldn’t leave Seattle because he didn’t want to leave Bella, than Carlisle devises this plan to get Bella to finish her law degree with the stipulation it is done in Chicago and then she starts to work there. Seems fishy to me. Clearly she’s good at what she does and was really doing well at her law degree before the pregnancy. She’s also good for Edward. Why would Carlisle want to send Edward, Bella and Matt away from the family though? Very odd. Why do I get the feeling that Mike won’t really put up any fight about Matt? I think reason behind that emergency meeting with Lauren's parents may come out here soon.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 11/28
When Edward’s meeting took him across town for the whole day I thought Bella would think he was avoiding her. I was surprised then when she was okay and did not feel he was doing it on purpose. Even more surprised that Mike came to pickup Matt from school and kept him overnight. Thought for sure that Mike would raise a stink about that. Progress, I finally got their office sex in. I was wondering when they’d finally fit that into their day. I’m glad it was after hours. Although, now that they’ve broken that seal, so to speak, they may have romps during their lunch time now, lol.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 11/28
I loved Edward and Matt at the game together. I completely expected him to lose him. Was very glad to know that Irina was just a long time family friend and like a sister to Edward and his brothers. Bella completely overreacted about the whole thing. Seems she doesn’t trust Edward at all. She wanted an apology from Edward? Why? He didn’t do anything that wouldn’t have happened to anyone else watching him. She herself said that Matt wanders off. So, she knew this about him but did not bother to advise Edward when he was taking him for the very first time alone? Not a good mom moment there. Especially in a whole new environment for Matt. One he was very excited for. She should’ve known he would wander, with his tendency to do so. No, if anyone should apologize it is Bella for not trusting Edward and for not telling him her son wanders.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/28
I’m guessing that Lauren is either pregnant and they need to discuss it with her parents or, Mike has been ordered by Lauren to ask her father for her hand in marriage. Either way, that was really crappy of a mike to let down Matt that way. That was a horrible thing to do to his son. Edward stepping up the way he did was really wonderful of him to do. I don’t think he has the faintest idea of how much energy a six year old has. Nor, does he know how quickly they can get sidetracked and away from you. I have a feeling Edward may lose the kid at one point. I ope they make a game plan of who to go to if he gets lost. It may be a day filled with a very overwhelmed Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 11/28
I really, really liked that they had that very adult conversation. Holding each other the whole time and discussing how they both were sorry for what they’d done. I was beyond pissed at Alice. She had no right whatsoever to slap Edward that way. He reacted better than any of them had guessed he would, by simply walking away from the situation and gathering his thoughts, before speaking with her. He came back the very same day. If he’d been gone for a week, then I could see her slapping him. She was way out of line. Even as Bella’s best friend she still didn’t have that right. Plus, she was more than aware of Edward and his way of life before he got involved with Bella. She knew he’d react this way, which makes her slapping him even worse. I like that they’ve taken Matt to the Fun World to play. That’s a sweet thing for him to do. Bella was certainly happy on his choice. Really good chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 11/28
I’m so glad that Emmett was an adult this time when speaking with Edward. Guiding him as a brother should. He was really good in this chaoter. I really liked Edward spilling everything to Ethan. That was adorable. Even admitting his love for Bella out loud for the first time. Funny that Rose overheard him and reprimanded him for saying 'shit' in lieu of calling him out on the love part of that. I give her credit for that tact. Very kind of her to do, as he’s got enough emotions going through him right now. Since we knew Edward was going to come back to Bella, I was glad that Bella managed to ask Alice to leave her be for now. She’s devastated and thinking about all the ways she could’ve done things differently. Then planning to leave her job so she doesn’t face him. I’m glad he’s going back that very same day.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 11/28
The complete dismissal of Edward’s feeling by Alice and Jasper made me angry. He has every right to feel,the way he does right now. Betrayed, angry and hurt. He has to think she did not trust him enough to share something so big with him. He’s only just discovering his feelings for Bella go stronger than just sex. She was going to tell him but, quite frankly, she waited far too long. You don’t wait with something that huge. Especially since she state that amatt is her first priority. If that were really true, he would not have been a secret to Edward. She would’ve mentioned him very early on and if Edward couldn’t deal, she would’ve known his true colors with no feelings involved. Instead she put her sexual needs before her son and hurt herself and the man she claims to have feelings for. Shameful.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 11/28
Well that’s exactly not how I wanted him to find out about a matt. That’s what she gets for not coming clean. I can’t imagine how Edward is going to take being lied to, when he was finally letting his defenses down.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 11/28
I’m glad she thought to have Alice get Matt. Also glad that Edward wasn’t a few seconds earlier, as he would’ve heard her asking Alice to pick up Matt. She’s got to stop stalling and tell him. Alice was right, she is lying to Edward right now. Omission, is still lying. He already has so many issues that this may send him running.
6,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »