Reviews for Readjusted
This story is so cute but I hate plot lines where Bella gets to blow up and be over dramatic and everything’s Edwards fault and he has to apologize. Bella is the one who lied about having a kid and yet Edward apologizes. Edwards talking to a family friend and abella even admits she’s only upset about Irina and not the fact that Matt wondered off and yet Edwards the one texting saying he messed up, when he did nothing wrong. I wish someone would hold Bella accountable for her screw ups too.
QueenGB chapter 28 . 4/24
Sorry that happened Bella girl but in the future remember the wise words of Will and Grace’s Jack McFarland...’you came to watch a movie but you are about to witness a scene!’ Scream your bloody lungs out.
QueenGB chapter 24 . 4/24
Oh Bella *sigh*
QueenGB chapter 22 . 4/24
Alice slapped him? He left because he was angry and lied to or kept in the dark by a lot of people including her. Not cool hyper girl. I’m glad the lovers are loving again. We still have Mike to deal with. He seemed upset Bella carved out a life. Typical. I believe I dated that type of asshole.
QueenGB chapter 20 . 4/24
“ it wasn’t my place.” Seriously Alice and jasper? Jasper as his brother should have told him, he was so concerned about him having sex with her and running but her kid wasn’t important information? I call bullshit! And Mike? Why take your son if you were just going to turn back around the next morning. Formal events don’t just pop up. Argh!
QueenGB chapter 17 . 4/24
Okay for player Edward to drive a Volvo is hesterical? He’s already halfway to soccer Dad. And Alice though really annoying here nailed it. Bella is lying. Why would Edward ask her if she had kids? Blow up must be soon given your teasers.
QueenGB chapter 13 . 4/24
So how does this work? He’s just trying to get her into bed so he can move on...right? Edward that’s going to work so well * sarcastic eye roll*. Also you’ll still be her boss Mr. Corporate lawyer. Bella is falling for him and not telling him about the biggest thing in her life, her son. Well that’s going to backfire NM style. I get not introducing your son but not mentioning him is not cool. I sense a fight or break up coming.
twiclare chapter 31 . 2/13
He's a transformed man! Lovely story, thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 19 . 2/12
It was bound to happen!
twiclare chapter 15 . 2/12
I have an awful feeling that he's going to find out about Matt before she tells him and he's not going to take it well.
twiclare chapter 3 . 2/12
I'm not warming to him yet!
twiclare chapter 1 . 2/12
Be careful Bella; he's a womaniser!
AmandaXCarsonLover chapter 31 . 1/15
I'M SO HAPPY I FOUNT THIS STORY AGAIN. I READ IT A LONG TIME AGO. SO STORY!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2017
It's disrespectful to mention a Carlisle and Bella story in a Edward and Bella fic! And that is nasty as fuck to even write a story about them when they relationship is Father/Daughter to begin with! If someone wrote an Esme and Edward y'all would lose y'all shit about how gross it is because of there bond is similar to that of Mother/Son! Or Edward and Renee y'all would talk down on the writer about the pairing cause it's not Bella/Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 11/29/2017
Loved the time jump of seven years. Learning she graduated with honors and the Chicago office is doing very well with both Edward and Bella working there. Seems like Alice and Jasper are there as well, and I loved that. I really didn’t like that you Had Edward miss the birth of his first child. That was so very sad, when it should’ve been a very happy occasion instead. Bummer way to end the ride. I loved the name they chose for her. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
6,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »