Reviews for Readjusted
I wish someone would write a story that doesn't have Edward and Bella falling into bed together right after they meet in the first chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2020
I absolutely love Grey’s Anatomy and was so happy to see the lines from one of my favorite scenes from the show in this story
Guest chapter 31 . 7/31/2020
Cute story !
twirob chapter 31 . 5/24/2020
AWESOME ! Thanks so much for completing and keeping it posted for us ;D
flexer chapter 31 . 5/24/2020
What a beautiful story it has been fantastic.
you write very well
flexer chapter 4 . 5/21/2020
be if you get it Edward haha.
Matt is a love
flexer chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
wow I really like it.
this story looks very good
sherimi chapter 4 . 2/20/2020
Bella is a buzzkill LOL I'm sorry
PurpleRain27 chapter 31 . 1/23/2020
Brilliant! Loved it.
glo4twilight chapter 31 . 11/28/2019
how wonderful for them to have a little baby girl. i was a bit gutted that edward didn't make the birth of his daughter. thankyou for this wonderful story i thoroughly enjoyed it!
glo4twilight chapter 30 . 11/28/2019
awwww how absolutely wonderful! such a lovely romantic proposal and i'm so glad that bella didn't hesitate! love your work! i'm gonna miss this story as wells!
glo4twilight chapter 29 . 11/26/2019
Awww that was suxh a sweet chapter. Loved it. Good going edward. Love your work.
glo4twilight chapter 28 . 11/26/2019
I had a feeling that dick was gonna make trouble! So glad edward got to them butvyeah i wouldve liked him to really beat the shit out of mike. Good to see edward and Charlie fully on the same page. And at least matt had a great party
glo4twilight chapter 27 . 11/26/2019
Well i don't know why bella asked THEM to get along when edward was being very amicable charlie was being the ssshole no one else. Edward was even trying to justify charlies assholish behaviour but at least he came to apologize lol. Rant over lol.
glo4twilight chapter 26 . 11/26/2019
Yayyyy finally lol. Loved this chapter
6,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »