Reviews for Readjusted
cullen sandra chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
i dont like alice. why did she slap him? the whole drama had nothing to do with her. she is bellas friend, but she had no right to hit him. sometimes i wish that edward would hit her back, well that is what my brother would have done, and i would have agreed with him.
its going to be difficult at first for edward, but with a little help from bella he should be ok. they just need to talk about what he can and cant do in front of matt.
cuteascherries chapter 31 . 9/27/2012
: )
Guest chapter 31 . 9/19/2012
Wow! what an amazing story.
cbzoo chapter 30 . 9/15/2012
it was wonderful
cbzoo chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
well we know who she will be working with
cbzoo chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
great start
Annazonie chapter 31 . 8/10/2012
Sweet story! Thank you! You wright wonderfully! Looking forward to more of your stories!
missie33 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Loved it!
Sooz88 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
awesome!
ThiglDub chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
Bella's reaction was completely out of line.

Anyone who has a child knows that they are slippery little devils. And they are fast. It does not matter how carefully you watch them, they are going to fall out of something, get distracted, break things, and find any mess to get into.

I can't tell you how many times I've found my daughters with pens, stickers, markers, peanut butter, you name it, making a mess and causing mass destruction... sometimes with the supervision of both my husband and myself. My baby once fell off the sofa while I was sitting on the sofa with her.
RPattzOwnsMe chapter 31 . 6/20/2012
Loved this story! So happy to see Edward change his ways and fall for Bella! Great job. Thanks for sharing it with us.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 31 . 5/2/2012
Amazing job and excellent story!
Robsessed-4-Ever chapter 31 . 5/1/2012
I fell in love with this story!
momma2fan chapter 31 . 4/27/2012
Great job. I really enjoyed it.
JaN319 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
we got a manwhore i hate story where edward sleep around with others female but as long as it have a HEA it ok i guess
6,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »