Reviews for Readjusted
luckycullen chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I'm so liking this story... I wish they could remember more details of their night together!
luckycullen chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow, it was a very "quick" first encounter!
cullen sandra chapter 29 . 10/8/2012
omg how sweet is edward. not many would have left something so important, he is such a good dad.
cullen sandra chapter 27 . 10/8/2012
charlie is really childish wearing his uniform and gun. I always hate when bella and edward dont stay together when her parents come to stay at her house. she is a grown woman and can do what she wants, no matter if they are married or not. charlies over protectiveness is annoying specially when bella is an adult.
cullen sandra chapter 25 . 10/8/2012
i love it that edward calls her Isabella when he gets all sexy dominant on her...
cullen sandra chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
i dont like alice. why did she slap him? the whole drama had nothing to do with her. she is bellas friend, but she had no right to hit him. sometimes i wish that edward would hit her back, well that is what my brother would have done, and i would have agreed with him.
its going to be difficult at first for edward, but with a little help from bella he should be ok. they just need to talk about what he can and cant do in front of matt.
cuteascherries chapter 31 . 9/27/2012
: )
Guest chapter 31 . 9/19/2012
Wow! what an amazing story.
cbzoo chapter 30 . 9/15/2012
it was wonderful
cbzoo chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
well we know who she will be working with
cbzoo chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
great start
Annazonie chapter 31 . 8/10/2012
Sweet story! Thank you! You wright wonderfully! Looking forward to more of your stories!
missie33 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Loved it!
Sooz88 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
awesome!
ThiglDub chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
Bella's reaction was completely out of line.

Anyone who has a child knows that they are slippery little devils. And they are fast. It does not matter how carefully you watch them, they are going to fall out of something, get distracted, break things, and find any mess to get into.

I can't tell you how many times I've found my daughters with pens, stickers, markers, peanut butter, you name it, making a mess and causing mass destruction... sometimes with the supervision of both my husband and myself. My baby once fell off the sofa while I was sitting on the sofa with her.
6,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »