Reviews for Readjusted
sammieanne chapter 31 . 6/24/2013
I loved this wonderful story from beginning to end.
sammieanne chapter 26 . 6/24/2013
I think you created a warm, caring and loving atmosphere for the people in this story, I can feel it. I consider this story to be a best seller in the romance department, in fact all of your stuff is good. Take care...
sammianne chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I hate Jacob, he is the only reason I will not read some stories, unless he's gay. The wooing is nice, and Bella as always think so little of herself.
dbpbatm chapter 31 . 6/22/2013
Fun read! Thank you for sharing it.
Sharla12 chapter 31 . 6/15/2013
Wonderful story. I love every second..
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 31 . 6/4/2013
Awe! I liked this story so much! So happy I found it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
when will he find out about the kid and will he be mad when he does
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 31 . 4/22/2013
Love me a good epilogue!
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 30 . 4/22/2013
That was lovely, love how Edward has grown as a man.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
A scene of a caring dad is more panty-droppingly hot than the best lemon!
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 28 . 4/22/2013
What an asshole! Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
Lol, thats what I expected of Charlie. He is a dad after all, and Bella did get burned badly by her ex. At least he was big enough to apologise.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 26 . 4/22/2013
I think Edward is becoming a better father than Mike ever was.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 25 . 4/22/2013
I think Bella was quite within her rights to overreact. It only takes one moment of distraction with a child to have terrible consequences. She bestowed Edward with the trust of her most treasured child. Edward did okay with Matt aside from that, and what he did was nice.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
I'm glad Bella has made some rules about 'adult' behaviour in front of her young & impressionable son, a mark of a good parent. I hope Edward really enjoys his time with Matt.
6,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »