Reviews for Readjusted
glo4twilight chapter 25 . 11/26/2019
well you can definitely see how deeply he loves her. i hope she sees it herself. nice make up sex tho lol!
glo4twilight chapter 24 . 11/25/2019
Omfg! Is she for fucking real?! She pisses me the hell off! She should be thankful that they both made it home safe and her son enjoyed his day! She needs to first learn to trust him then trust him with her son. She was a real bitch to him. An insecure one i might add. Grrr!
glo4twilight chapter 23 . 11/25/2019
Ok so i dont know why she's taken all this time with edward in her bed and didn't have any sexy time. What a waste! Lol. But i guess he really does have something to look forward to now.
glo4twilight chapter 22 . 11/25/2019
Edward has done exceptionally well. Even tho he may feel awkward around kids i just love that hes making a great effort.
glo4twilight chapter 20 . 11/25/2019
well i have to say that i really don't have any sympathy for her right now. she did fuck up big time. and keeping the fact that you have a child from someone you are dating is a big frickin deal! well at least i can read on lol
glo4twilight chapter 19 . 11/25/2019
oh now that's just fantastic! great going bella. after that awesome night of hot steamy sex...now the shit has well and truly hit the fan. and i can't say i feel sorry for her. she deserves whatever the fallout is!
glo4twilight chapter 18 . 11/22/2019
ohhhhh damn girrrrlll! you sure do know how to write a dirty talking sexy edward...mmm mm my kinda man! so glad i was home when i read this. my girly parts ached for my fuck buddy haha! absolutely love your work. but please make her tell him about her son. omg!
glo4twilight chapter 17 . 11/22/2019
oh wow another hot beginning in this chapter. edward is well and truly fucked! haha. bella is very naughty but so good to see. but yeah she really needs to get on that whole..i better tell edward about matt right now thing! the right moment?! sounds like an excuse.
glo4twilight chapter 16 . 11/22/2019
Oh geez she has leftvthis waaayyy too long. He's not gonna like that fact that she left it so long i reckon.
glo4twilight chapter 15 . 11/21/2019
Defs hot start to the chapter. And im a bit about bella holding off telling him about her son. But at least i can read on. Love how edwards brothers always rib him lol
glo4twilight chapter 14 . 11/21/2019
Ohhhh yesssss! How yummylicious was that. So glad i am at home reading this. And of course we knew edward wouldn't be satisfied with one more because he's in love. Awesome chapter! Hope they have a few more rounds lol before she goes home.
glo4twilight chapter 13 . 11/20/2019
Well daaaayummm giiiirl! That was way too hot to read at work! But absolutely deeeelish lol. Cant wait for the real thing. Mmmm mm
glo4twilight chapter 12 . 11/20/2019
I love bold bella she's great when she's adventurous lol. I'm sure edward would agree. Nice chapter
glo4twilight chapter 11 . 11/20/2019
Omg why did he even let emmett in his room lol. That was pretty funny tho. But that chocolate rose?omg how sweet. No pun intended lol. Definitely enjoyed this chapter
glo4twilight chapter 10 . 11/20/2019
another sweet date and i just love all the flowers! more intense sexual tension. can't wait for the real deal lol
6,638 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »