Reviews for Readjusted
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/28/2017
I’m guessing that Lauren is either pregnant and they need to discuss it with her parents or, Mike has been ordered by Lauren to ask her father for her hand in marriage. Either way, that was really crappy of a mike to let down Matt that way. That was a horrible thing to do to his son. Edward stepping up the way he did was really wonderful of him to do. I don’t think he has the faintest idea of how much energy a six year old has. Nor, does he know how quickly they can get sidetracked and away from you. I have a feeling Edward may lose the kid at one point. I ope they make a game plan of who to go to if he gets lost. It may be a day filled with a very overwhelmed Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 11/28/2017
I really, really liked that they had that very adult conversation. Holding each other the whole time and discussing how they both were sorry for what they’d done. I was beyond pissed at Alice. She had no right whatsoever to slap Edward that way. He reacted better than any of them had guessed he would, by simply walking away from the situation and gathering his thoughts, before speaking with her. He came back the very same day. If he’d been gone for a week, then I could see her slapping him. She was way out of line. Even as Bella’s best friend she still didn’t have that right. Plus, she was more than aware of Edward and his way of life before he got involved with Bella. She knew he’d react this way, which makes her slapping him even worse. I like that they’ve taken Matt to the Fun World to play. That’s a sweet thing for him to do. Bella was certainly happy on his choice. Really good chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 11/28/2017
I’m so glad that Emmett was an adult this time when speaking with Edward. Guiding him as a brother should. He was really good in this chaoter. I really liked Edward spilling everything to Ethan. That was adorable. Even admitting his love for Bella out loud for the first time. Funny that Rose overheard him and reprimanded him for saying 'shit' in lieu of calling him out on the love part of that. I give her credit for that tact. Very kind of her to do, as he’s got enough emotions going through him right now. Since we knew Edward was going to come back to Bella, I was glad that Bella managed to ask Alice to leave her be for now. She’s devastated and thinking about all the ways she could’ve done things differently. Then planning to leave her job so she doesn’t face him. I’m glad he’s going back that very same day.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 11/28/2017
The complete dismissal of Edward’s feeling by Alice and Jasper made me angry. He has every right to feel,the way he does right now. Betrayed, angry and hurt. He has to think she did not trust him enough to share something so big with him. He’s only just discovering his feelings for Bella go stronger than just sex. She was going to tell him but, quite frankly, she waited far too long. You don’t wait with something that huge. Especially since she state that amatt is her first priority. If that were really true, he would not have been a secret to Edward. She would’ve mentioned him very early on and if Edward couldn’t deal, she would’ve known his true colors with no feelings involved. Instead she put her sexual needs before her son and hurt herself and the man she claims to have feelings for. Shameful.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 11/28/2017
Well that’s exactly not how I wanted him to find out about a matt. That’s what she gets for not coming clean. I can’t imagine how Edward is going to take being lied to, when he was finally letting his defenses down.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 11/28/2017
I’m glad she thought to have Alice get Matt. Also glad that Edward wasn’t a few seconds earlier, as he would’ve heard her asking Alice to pick up Matt. She’s got to stop stalling and tell him. Alice was right, she is lying to Edward right now. Omission, is still lying. He already has so many issues that this may send him running.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 11/28/2017
Funny chapter. Bella getting up the nerve to drop her panties off in Edward’s drawer. Edward distracted at the meeting with Jasper and the client. Then Edward needing to get to Bella and both his father and mother had other ideas. Bella being crazy wondering if Esme knew she had no panties on. Funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 11/28/2017
I'm glad she is thinking seriously of telling Edward of Matt. Her dream at the beginning is definitely a dream. I do not see Edward taking to Matt. At least not right away anyway. He's still completely struggling with having Bella more permanently in his life. With wanting the sex, he is not struggling. Definitely struggling with not wanting the commitment. Even though all around him he sees nothing but happy couples, he is thinking that being with someone is a giant burden.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 11/28/2017
Well, both Jasper and Emmett were completely useless to Edward. They did not help one bit. Did not help one bit that Edward did not ask the questions that he posed to himself that he wanted to ask them. He never asked a single one of those. Odd. Perhaps he should have contacted his dad instead?
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 11/28/2017
That was really good until he ruined it all at the end by his ramblings about how, he still just wanted to fuck and duck. That he was still wanting that made me feel awful for Bella. Of all the women he could pull this crap on, it had to be her? Now I fear, when he finds out about Matt, he will use that as an excuse to run away from her. Somehow blaming her at the same time for tricking him, ugh. In the middle of them having sex, his internal thought that 'he was Edward Cullen and he had a reputation to uphold', made me roll my eyes so hard I feared they may stick. His ego is so large.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 11/28/2017
I hope Alice is right about Edward. He seems to be heading towards the 'more' aspect when we are in his head. However at the same time, he keeps repeating that he just needs her in his bed and it will all be over. So that worries me. Ruh-roh, she broke her 'no office' rule. I had a feeling with them working so closely together that that particular rule would fly out the window. The OCD person in me wonders why he didn't do that in his office in lieu of where everyone eats. I hope she cleaned up the table before going back to her desk.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 11/28/2017
I am glad she tried the waffles. How could one not with that glowing recommendation, right? That was mighty brave of her to play with him during brunch. I was sad that she didn't let him finish, because I feel that was really mean of her. There is teasing, and there is what she did. Poor man is already holding onto his last thread. I agree with Bella on the movie and not taking a six year old to a PG-13 movie. Sometimes, I see parents with children at R rated movies and wonder what they are thinking. I would never say anything to them but, just wow.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 11/28/2017
Emmett was the one acting fourteen, with teasing Edward about his sheets. Then calling Jasper to further the incident. Sheesh. Makes me wonder how often Emmett did not change his sheets when he was a bachelor, if Edward changing his on a Saturday morning raised a red flag to him. Gross, Emmett. Bella and Edward at the end were cute, with the chocolate rose.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 11/28/2017
All those flowers later and he finally got her favorite one in the orchid. She may find herself seeing more and more orchids, of all types and varieties. Margaret finally found out it was Bella that Edward was buying the flowers for. What if she had set him up with Angela in lieu of Bella and took Edward away from Bella . . . she would only find out if Bella ever mentioned the flowers had stopped. I still think it was unprofessional of Margaret to do that. The end result was the two of them together at dinner soooooo, she won't ever see the wrong in it. I liked their date at the gallery and how enchanted they were with one another. I wonder if she would have asked him in, would their be toys laying about? She has never once mentioned that she comes with a child. That she is a mom. I know she only just decided to give this a go but, holding that back from him is not a good thing. He may flip out.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 11/28/2017
That was wonderfully refreshing to have the female cashier flirting with Bella in lieu of Edward. I frickin' loved that so much! It's always the females falling all over Edward or, downright flirting with him when he is clearly on a date with Bella, in most stories. Yes, I really, really liked this cashier wanting Bella. He got so caveman. I loved that she told him that Jessica flirts with him and he tried to brush it off . . . until she said he flirts right back, lol. He couldn't change the subject fast enough. Funny.
6,579 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »