Reviews for Readjusted
LAB1 chapter 31 . 12/17/2014
This story turned out to be really good! I was a little iffy on it a few chapters in. I'm glad I stuck with it!
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Recommended in the Fic Dive over at ADF! :)
Cina's chapter 31 . 10/27/2014
That was such a great story. Thank you for sharing
Cina's chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
She won't change him if she just falls in bed with him. I think Margaret it going to set up E&B.
acw1 chapter 31 . 10/17/2014
enjoyed the story
lisamccool388 chapter 31 . 10/9/2014
i love this story you did a good job
Eli42 chapter 31 . 9/28/2014
Great fic!
debslmac chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
Loved this story
nello25 chapter 30 . 9/2/2014
lovely, just really lovely
Guest chapter 31 . 8/24/2014
Hi, I'm not sure if you theses messages but just in case I wanted to tell how amazing your stories are. Thank you for sharing.
BellanessieCullen610 chapter 31 . 8/6/2014
Loved this story it was wonderful! And loved how you could see the change in Edward and love the proposal so cute well everything was cute ;) keep up the great story telling!
BellanessieCullen610 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Love greys anatomy too! Very big greys fan and notice a few lines, so far I am loving this can't wait to keep reading I have a feeling this is going to keep me up ber late tonight...nywat I'm going to move to the next chapter!
Treestar2509 chapter 30 . 7/26/2014
Such a sweet story. Edward sure changed. He was a good man. Thank you for sharing.
Treestar2509 chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
I think Bella has some explaining to do. :) Mike has no right to say anything. What an a**!
Treestar2509 chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
"I would never hide Matt. I was not nor will I ever be ashamed of him." It sure seems like it. He did ask her why she left school. It wasn't because she got married. And she has never shared a story or memory involving him. It's actually really sad.
"Matt and I were a package deal and it was all up to him." But she's never presented it to him that way. She has kind of tricked him. Having a relationship with her is much more complicated. I have a feeling he is going to find out before she tells him. Edward's going to end up the victims in this story.
6,524 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »