Reviews for Readjusted
Treestar2509 chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
I really think she should have told Edward about Matt before she slept with him. I'm also surprised that Jasper hasn't brought him up in casual conversation. He's a huge part of her life that she must just be skimming over. Do they talk about personal stuff at all? I hope he doesn't find out w/o her telling him.
Treestar2509 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Lunch was the perfect opportunity to tell him about Matt. If she doesn't want her heart broken she needs to tell him soon.
Treestar2509 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
She really needs to tell him about Matt. Kids should come out on a first date.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Great start. Edward sounds like a prick. I have a feeling they may be working together...maybe he's Jasper's brother.?. Can't wait to find out. :)
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 31 . 6/14/2014
Adored this story! Thank you!
Katherine chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
My god. She really overreacted. It could happen to her easily. It could happen with a male friend. She just kicked him out and did not give him chance to explain. And now she wants him to do something "he needed to do". That is not fair.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 31 . 5/6/2014
I enjoyed your story. Quick paced and sweet. Thanks for sharing.
GoingMobile chapter 31 . 3/25/2014
Cute story. Question: What happened to Mike? Does he still have a good relationship with Matt?
jrfanfrommo chapter 31 . 3/23/2014
I'm so sad...I loved the entire story except the epi...I feel so bad for Edward that he missed the birth! :( That was such a let down for me...now I'm gonna go curl up in the corner & cry for these fictional characters...LOL...a sign of a great author to evoke such emotion in your readers so bravo!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
Sexual harassment in full
Emmaline3 chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Matt has to 'eat his plate'? That's a tall order just to get ice cream... LOL Sorry, sometimes the things folks write without thought crack me up ;-)
Your story is cute, typical, but cute!
louanne61 chapter 31 . 10/20/2013
Loved it x
Aces17 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Yes! That's the kind of Bella I like to see lol
Aces17 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
NOOO BELLA! Haha. Edward isn't not a douche yet!
JhimlyC chapter 30 . 9/30/2013
I love when Matt asks that do I have to this cloths again? It is so cute. Edward asks permission from Matt to ask Bella to be her fiance.
6,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »