Reviews for Readjusted
BellanessieCullen610 chapter 31 . 8/6/2014
Loved this story it was wonderful! And loved how you could see the change in Edward and love the proposal so cute well everything was cute ;) keep up the great story telling!
BellanessieCullen610 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Love greys anatomy too! Very big greys fan and notice a few lines, so far I am loving this can't wait to keep reading I have a feeling this is going to keep me up ber late tonight...nywat I'm going to move to the next chapter!
Treestar2509 chapter 30 . 7/26/2014
Such a sweet story. Edward sure changed. He was a good man. Thank you for sharing.
Treestar2509 chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
I think Bella has some explaining to do. :) Mike has no right to say anything. What an a**!
Treestar2509 chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
"I would never hide Matt. I was not nor will I ever be ashamed of him." It sure seems like it. He did ask her why she left school. It wasn't because she got married. And she has never shared a story or memory involving him. It's actually really sad.
"Matt and I were a package deal and it was all up to him." But she's never presented it to him that way. She has kind of tricked him. Having a relationship with her is much more complicated. I have a feeling he is going to find out before she tells him. Edward's going to end up the victims in this story.
Treestar2509 chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
I really think she should have told Edward about Matt before she slept with him. I'm also surprised that Jasper hasn't brought him up in casual conversation. He's a huge part of her life that she must just be skimming over. Do they talk about personal stuff at all? I hope he doesn't find out w/o her telling him.
Treestar2509 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Lunch was the perfect opportunity to tell him about Matt. If she doesn't want her heart broken she needs to tell him soon.
Treestar2509 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
She really needs to tell him about Matt. Kids should come out on a first date.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Great start. Edward sounds like a prick. I have a feeling they may be working together...maybe he's Jasper's brother.?. Can't wait to find out. :)
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 31 . 6/14/2014
Adored this story! Thank you!
Katherine chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
My god. She really overreacted. It could happen to her easily. It could happen with a male friend. She just kicked him out and did not give him chance to explain. And now she wants him to do something "he needed to do". That is not fair.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 31 . 5/6/2014
I enjoyed your story. Quick paced and sweet. Thanks for sharing.
GoingMobile chapter 31 . 3/25/2014
Cute story. Question: What happened to Mike? Does he still have a good relationship with Matt?
jrfanfrommo chapter 31 . 3/23/2014
I'm so sad...I loved the entire story except the epi...I feel so bad for Edward that he missed the birth! :( That was such a let down for me...now I'm gonna go curl up in the corner & cry for these fictional characters...LOL...a sign of a great author to evoke such emotion in your readers so bravo!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2014