Reviews for Readjusted
MsLiss chapter 26 . 2/13/2019
Do it Bella
MsLiss chapter 19 . 2/12/2019
Ok so mike is an ass
They have had sex twice without a condom
That bothers me
He is a slut
Not a wise move
And oh boy let the freak out begin ! Lol
MsLiss chapter 14 . 2/12/2019
Ne t chapter, awkward! Lol
MsLiss chapter 13 . 2/12/2019
She sure is playing a dangerous game.

Fallout here it comes!
quisha1991 chapter 24 . 11/18/2018
She overreacted
vampirelady13 chapter 2 . 9/30/2018
Bella is right about one thing sex should be between two people who love or care for each other. People Therese days think they should have sex like people change underwear. It is disgusting what people have done with sex. There 2.4 million people in this country that have S.T.D so I think instead of people promoting sex with everyone and anyone. That we should be promoting S.T.D. awareness.
vampirelady13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
I hope she is not going to sleep with him like some desperate slit.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/24/2018
This story is so cute but I hate plot lines where Bella gets to blow up and be over dramatic and everything’s Edwards fault and he has to apologize. Bella is the one who lied about having a kid and yet Edward apologizes. Edwards talking to a family friend and abella even admits she’s only upset about Irina and not the fact that Matt wondered off and yet Edwards the one texting saying he messed up, when he did nothing wrong. I wish someone would hold Bella accountable for her screw ups too.
QueenGB chapter 28 . 4/24/2018
Sorry that happened Bella girl but in the future remember the wise words of Will and Grace’s Jack McFarland...’you came to watch a movie but you are about to witness a scene!’ Scream your bloody lungs out.
QueenGB chapter 24 . 4/24/2018
Oh Bella *sigh*
QueenGB chapter 22 . 4/24/2018
Alice slapped him? He left because he was angry and lied to or kept in the dark by a lot of people including her. Not cool hyper girl. I’m glad the lovers are loving again. We still have Mike to deal with. He seemed upset Bella carved out a life. Typical. I believe I dated that type of asshole.
QueenGB chapter 20 . 4/24/2018
“ it wasn’t my place.” Seriously Alice and jasper? Jasper as his brother should have told him, he was so concerned about him having sex with her and running but her kid wasn’t important information? I call bullshit! And Mike? Why take your son if you were just going to turn back around the next morning. Formal events don’t just pop up. Argh!
QueenGB chapter 17 . 4/24/2018
Okay for player Edward to drive a Volvo is hesterical? He’s already halfway to soccer Dad. And Alice though really annoying here nailed it. Bella is lying. Why would Edward ask her if she had kids? Blow up must be soon given your teasers.
QueenGB chapter 13 . 4/24/2018
So how does this work? He’s just trying to get her into bed so he can move on...right? Edward that’s going to work so well * sarcastic eye roll*. Also you’ll still be her boss Mr. Corporate lawyer. Bella is falling for him and not telling him about the biggest thing in her life, her son. Well that’s going to backfire NM style. I get not introducing your son but not mentioning him is not cool. I sense a fight or break up coming.
twiclare chapter 31 . 2/13/2018
He's a transformed man! Lovely story, thank you for sharing.
6,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »