Reviews for Readjusted
tlp chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow.

I don't normally jump for the Bella-has-a-child stories, but I gotta tell ya, I'm definitely gonna be following this one!

I tell ya, Monday has never felt so far away :D
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love it so far! Can;t wait for more.
polyphany chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh, this is setting up to be a great story! I'm looking forward to next Monday!
Kimmie43 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Ok, you know I'm a big fan of your stories. I don't know if I like this Edward, being cocky, arrogant, conceited, knowing he has been with several girls and brags about it. I'm surprised Bella is sleeping with him the first time they meet. So, I'm going to take a chance and guess the plot. Edward works at the firm with Jasper and Bella will be the paralegal. I'm sure Edward is not the type of man that keeps in contact with the woman afterwards. so, they meet up again at work and tension starts. I'm a somewhat correct? I hope you make Edward a better person. Looking forward to next update.
damonsnewlove chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
oh kate as always a wonderful begining. And I can't wait to read more. You made Edward such a playboy. Can't wait to see Bella snag the playboy!
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I loved it! I can't wait to see what Edward will do if he sticks around and learns about Matthew, though. Thanks lots and lots for writing! Please update again as soon as possible!
cshorte chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
VERY interesting!Can't wait for more. :)
mytwilightaddiction chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
awesome chatper:)
jadesabre75 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Yay! I've been looking for this story since I saw it in Jayeliwood's newsletter! Awesome start and can't wait to see more!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
OMG! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY. I LOVE THE BELLA AND EDWARD. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
preetynpink123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
i have read alot of your other work it is good, and this one is no exception. it's amazing. i like the way you write because you put alot of thought into it and it makes the story very vivid. Unlike some people when its just mindless writing. :D so Great chapter and update soon plz
my1alias chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Ooh, VERY interesting! I'm enjoying this story immensely. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. :)
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
OMG! I'm in love with this story...after just one chapter! I can't wait to see how Bella tames Edward...should be very interesting..starting with her starting at the law firm he works at...lol! I agree with everyone..this is a different twist of a story for you...but i know you will kick butt with it! :)
JenRar chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Great start! Can't wait for more. :)
bluebelle29 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is a great begining I can't wait to see what you do with it!
6,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 419 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 .. Last Next »