Reviews for Readjusted
A keeper for sure!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
So far, I'm lovin' it.
amari101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This story is fucking awesome! Anything you write I love but I really loved this one! Please keep posting I love this story!
FluffyZGiggler chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
can't wait for next week! this looks to be really promising, and I don't need to tell you how glad I am you have good grammar!
Bookgirl265 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
i love it. at first i was sad that the 5th story of the camp wilderness was put on hold and then again with what happens in vegas but now i am glad they were. dont get me wrong i cant wait to read them but i have a feeling im going to love this story just as much. keep it up! i cant wait to read more of this one and taking chances
JenMar91 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love it so far. I can't wait for more!

~ Jennie Marie
kendall515 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I'm so excited for this story. I can't wait to find out where it ends up. I also can't wait for your other story. For some reason bella/Carlisle stories are a turn on.
CKitaguchi chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Love it, love it, love it! I can't wait to see where this goes.
lizbre chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Looks like another great story. I have to appologise my laptop was stolen and I lost all my favorites and passwords. I look forward to more.
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
awesome. cant wait to see how he reacts to her having a son and see if he still wants her or not. he he he. update soon.
macb chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
love it love it. I cant wait to read more. I love your stories and this one is totally up there. Keep it up :D
Mart chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh my that was Bella, are you sure Edward didn't pick someone else up. Keep up the good work.
daisy5115 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Good start! Can't wait to read more, I always love your stories!
ITeachArtnTX chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
You know I'll read it, I love your writing, but hate that Bella fell for creepy Edward. He has some redeeming to do, big time.
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
YAY! new story! and it's starting out very well, might i add. . . .i don't like Mike. . . .he isn't in it FULLY yet. . . .but i still dont like Mike, in this story or in the book. . . .he's a complete idiot. . .anyway, this chapter is very well written and is starting out amazingly, update soon please!
6,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 419 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 .. Last Next »