Reviews for Readjusted
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Great start... yumminess to ensue I am sure!

xoxo

jennie
Gemz524 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
yaY THIS STORY GOT ME JUMPING!

Edward is quite the player, but I love this confidence I can't wait till he falls on his face for Bella! Every player gets whipped at the end of the day!

YAY can't wait for the update! Great Job!
1PhantomPhreak8 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Great story! Oh my is Ed a huge player! lol UPDATE SON VERY SOON PLEASE
my2galspal chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Interesting, very interesting. I was kind of hoping Bella would fight of Edward's advances. You have written him as a guy that doesn't hear "no" very often. I really hope you aren't going to make Bella chase him around like a wimp. Looking forward to reading more.
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love this so far! Can't wait for more! :D
JPrince1010 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
A keeper for sure!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
So far, I'm lovin' it.
amari101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This story is fucking awesome! Anything you write I love but I really loved this one! Please keep posting I love this story!
FluffyZGiggler chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
can't wait for next week! this looks to be really promising, and I don't need to tell you how glad I am you have good grammar!
Bookgirl265 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
i love it. at first i was sad that the 5th story of the camp wilderness was put on hold and then again with what happens in vegas but now i am glad they were. dont get me wrong i cant wait to read them but i have a feeling im going to love this story just as much. keep it up! i cant wait to read more of this one and taking chances
JenMar91 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love it so far. I can't wait for more!

~ Jennie Marie
kendall515 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I'm so excited for this story. I can't wait to find out where it ends up. I also can't wait for your other story. For some reason bella/Carlisle stories are a turn on.
CKitaguchi chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Love it, love it, love it! I can't wait to see where this goes.
lizbre chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Looks like another great story. I have to appologise my laptop was stolen and I lost all my favorites and passwords. I look forward to more.
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
awesome. cant wait to see how he reacts to her having a son and see if he still wants her or not. he he he. update soon.
6,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 419 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 .. Last Next »