Reviews for Readjusted
amari101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This story is fucking awesome! Anything you write I love but I really loved this one! Please keep posting I love this story!
FluffyZGiggler chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
can't wait for next week! this looks to be really promising, and I don't need to tell you how glad I am you have good grammar!
Bookgirl265 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
i love it. at first i was sad that the 5th story of the camp wilderness was put on hold and then again with what happens in vegas but now i am glad they were. dont get me wrong i cant wait to read them but i have a feeling im going to love this story just as much. keep it up! i cant wait to read more of this one and taking chances
JenMar91 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love it so far. I can't wait for more!

~ Jennie Marie
kendall515 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I'm so excited for this story. I can't wait to find out where it ends up. I also can't wait for your other story. For some reason bella/Carlisle stories are a turn on.
CKitaguchi chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Love it, love it, love it! I can't wait to see where this goes.
lizbre chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Looks like another great story. I have to appologise my laptop was stolen and I lost all my favorites and passwords. I look forward to more.
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
awesome. cant wait to see how he reacts to her having a son and see if he still wants her or not. he he he. update soon.
macb chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
love it love it. I cant wait to read more. I love your stories and this one is totally up there. Keep it up :D
Mart chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh my that was Bella, are you sure Edward didn't pick someone else up. Keep up the good work.
daisy5115 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Good start! Can't wait to read more, I always love your stories!
ITeachArtnTX chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
You know I'll read it, I love your writing, but hate that Bella fell for creepy Edward. He has some redeeming to do, big time.
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
YAY! new story! and it's starting out very well, might i add. . . .i don't like Mike. . . .he isn't in it FULLY yet. . . .but i still dont like Mike, in this story or in the book. . . .he's a complete idiot. . .anyway, this chapter is very well written and is starting out amazingly, update soon please!
DreamAngel9686 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
is it Monday yet? From this chapter alone I think this is going to be a great story...I love your writing style!
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Ew, I can't believe Bella fell for his creepy man whore come ons. ~sigh~ She'll be kicking herself in the morning, when she wakes up and he's gone, leaving her with a bad taste in her mouth.

I have a feeling Edward is one of Jasper's brothers or partners or something of that nature, and when Bella shows up for her new job on Monday she'll be assigned to none other than the A-hole himself, ackward.
6,541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 420 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 .. Last Next »