Reviews for Readjusted
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
YAY! new story! and it's starting out very well, might i add. . . .i don't like Mike. . . .he isn't in it FULLY yet. . . .but i still dont like Mike, in this story or in the book. . . .he's a complete idiot. . .anyway, this chapter is very well written and is starting out amazingly, update soon please!
DreamAngel9686 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
is it Monday yet? From this chapter alone I think this is going to be a great story...I love your writing style!
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Ew, I can't believe Bella fell for his creepy man whore come ons. ~sigh~ She'll be kicking herself in the morning, when she wakes up and he's gone, leaving her with a bad taste in her mouth.

I have a feeling Edward is one of Jasper's brothers or partners or something of that nature, and when Bella shows up for her new job on Monday she'll be assigned to none other than the A-hole himself, ackward.
jules0427 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
well monday at work is going to be real awkward... that is if i am guessing he is jaspers brother or partner? hehe i can't wait for the update, i am hooked on this so far! it is funny to, i listen to music alot when i read and this time it was perfect for this chapter... it was a real chick song singing about i want to be w/ you if only for one night, to be the one in your arms. it was so fitting!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Ah, I'm liking this! Edward and his "conquests". Gotta love a cocky, arrogant Edward, who beds women whenever he can! ...On second thought, maybe that isn't the best thing...Oh, well!

So, Mike's an ass, Jessica's a slut, Bella's fed up, and poor Matt is caught in the middle. Drama will come easy in this fic. I can't wait!

So, Angela is Bella's sister? Well, this is a first time for me! Interesting...

Well, I look forward to the development of this fic. Can't wait for the next chap!

Sid
photogenique chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
That's a great beginning. I like it a lot. I'm impatient to know what's gonna happen next!
xCrossMyHeartAndHopeToDiex chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
that was really good...it reminds me of another story of yours...i can't remember it though
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I like it. I'm curious to see where it will go. So i say go for it and i will definetly read it.
KiwiSteph chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Haha I Love it! Awesome fic! Haha Edward is such a player, but hes gonna be in shock when he actually wakes up in the morning and finding himself totally in love with her :P hahaha.

Anyway I'm lovin the fic, update soon :)
sli723 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
i can't wait to read more! please update soon!
asf134 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
OMG! me luv!
sunnyskye chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
WOW! I love how long the chapter is! And I think it may be my favorite story of yours too :] !
Sarah E Cullen chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I really like it so far. I want to know what will happen in this story. I have to I really love reading your story, I have read 8 of them and this makes 9! Update soon!
pammym13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
i just love all your stories they r so great! love it already!
lostinapapercup chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I'm so excited for this!
6,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 420 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 .. Last Next »