Reviews for Readjusted
JustAGirl101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
awe i like this movie so far because its cute and very different from wat I have read so far. Anyways Please update soon
Vampiregirl2293 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I like it but what happens in vegas is so much
Tatarata chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Well, I really liked it, it has something different that I can't place, maybe it's more detailed than your other stories. I'm not sure, I need more to say xD.
MiszSpunkRansom chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Loving it so far

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
EandBforever chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Sounds promising, can't wait to see where it goes.
ladhoo93 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
i don't like that they r the type of people to have sex the very first time they meet, that really turns me off. i'll probably keep reading though, to see if this story gets any better.
TwilightFanForLife chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I'm so happy that you have another story! I absolutly love the stories you have written! I excited for the next chapter!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Love it already! Cant wait for the next update!
tkeaton1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
great start! Excited to see where this will go!
tlp chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow.

I don't normally jump for the Bella-has-a-child stories, but I gotta tell ya, I'm definitely gonna be following this one!

I tell ya, Monday has never felt so far away :D
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love it so far! Can;t wait for more.
polyphany chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh, this is setting up to be a great story! I'm looking forward to next Monday!
Kimmie45 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Ok, you know I'm a big fan of your stories. I don't know if I like this Edward, being cocky, arrogant, conceited, knowing he has been with several girls and brags about it. I'm surprised Bella is sleeping with him the first time they meet. So, I'm going to take a chance and guess the plot. Edward works at the firm with Jasper and Bella will be the paralegal. I'm sure Edward is not the type of man that keeps in contact with the woman afterwards. so, they meet up again at work and tension starts. I'm a somewhat correct? I hope you make Edward a better person. Looking forward to next update.
damonsnewlove chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
oh kate as always a wonderful begining. And I can't wait to read more. You made Edward such a playboy. Can't wait to see Bella snag the playboy!
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I loved it! I can't wait to see what Edward will do if he sticks around and learns about Matthew, though. Thanks lots and lots for writing! Please update again as soon as possible!
6,541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 422 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 .. Last Next »