Reviews for Readjusted
subkfusybv chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Hooray for new story :))

Great first chapter. Lol at sexy edward :))

lovelovelove your writing :)
CullenMysteri chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I'm so happy you started a new story. It's really good so far. Can't wait to read more.
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I Love it already! i love that edward seems very cocky and like a bad boy! i can't wait to read more and to find out what happens the next morning!
ikinz chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
i like what you have so far.

will Edward show up on Monday am?

*giggles*
Emma Hardy chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Gosh, I still don't know if I can read the Bella/Carlisle story. I suppose I'll try it because it's you hahah.

I was a little tentative about this story at first too, normally because I don't like Edward so...pushy unless it's a oneshot. But I can see that might change? I don't know hahah I like this one, though! Can't wait for the next update! I live for FanFiction [New Chapter] updates in my inbox!
GroovyExcel chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh wow wow wow! My sister always wants to take me to clubs... and i always say no... but maybe i should reconsider...
myluckystars2107 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I like this story! Welcome back!
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Great start... yumminess to ensue I am sure!

xoxo

jennie
Gemz524 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
yaY THIS STORY GOT ME JUMPING!

Edward is quite the player, but I love this confidence I can't wait till he falls on his face for Bella! Every player gets whipped at the end of the day!

YAY can't wait for the update! Great Job!
1PhantomPhreak8 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Great story! Oh my is Ed a huge player! lol UPDATE SON VERY SOON PLEASE
my2galspal chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Interesting, very interesting. I was kind of hoping Bella would fight of Edward's advances. You have written him as a guy that doesn't hear "no" very often. I really hope you aren't going to make Bella chase him around like a wimp. Looking forward to reading more.
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love this so far! Can't wait for more! :D
JPrince1010 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
A keeper for sure!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
So far, I'm lovin' it.
amari101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This story is fucking awesome! Anything you write I love but I really loved this one! Please keep posting I love this story!
6,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 422 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 .. Last Next »