Reviews for Readjusted
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
So, is Bella going to tame the party animal? Enjoyed it. Looking forward to more.
EdwardsGirlSarah chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I definitely like it and am curious to see where it will go.
sweetkyo chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
this is a good story
NikkyB chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
for some reason I can't login but this is amazing amazing amazing! I already love it I read the summary and already have high hopes for this! Yay I'm so glad. Ur back I feel giddy lmao okay I'm done I'm leaving now

Ciao

Nikkyb
ThisArtWar chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
) very good. cant wait to read more
nation108 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
edward is always the one who has the experiance i think it is so funny how everone assumes he is always 'the player'? but ya i cant wait to see what happens because im guessing she is going to work for the same office that he works at.

i have a question! is japser and edward and emmet and carslie related... how?
Melolabel chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Can't wait to see their reactions when Monday comes around and Edward finds out that Bella is the new Paralegal! Hot stuff, love the longer chapters! Looking forward to the next one!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Sounds really good so far.

But I do have a question: How old is Matt?

I mean, you mentioned stuff about school and homework, which makes me think he's around 5 or 6. But you also said that Bella and Mike were married for five years, so Matt can't be five unless he was concieved before marriage.

Haha, so I'd love it if you'd clear that up...?

Also, I would read Taking Chances, because you're a really good writer, but I really just have this thing about not reading things that aren't canon coupled.

I'm not even gonna go into it. Haha.
grtchn chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh I like this one already. Can't wait to see where it goes
laurajaexo chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
OMG this story is good so far. I really really like it! Post more.

Can't wait for wed. ;)
Hope4more chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I am liking it. And I noticed right away the length of this compared to the others. But I am excited just the same. I was hoping he would trip on a damn toy and have him think OH SHIT, what am I doing?

Bet he hasn't had too many romps with a mother!

Thanks for the new story...way excited as usual.
TVDLoveSucks1009 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I love the idea for this fic. Great first chapter and I can't wiat to find out whats going to happen next. Good luck with it. Update Soon
wordsaremyescape chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
this sounds so good! UPDATE SOON PLZ!
flecour chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Its an interesting concept, definitly interested in where you take it from here. )
EdwardLovingMomma chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Hmm, I love it so far! Definitely has me hooked. I was originally sad when you said you were holding off on the sequel to Vegas, but this is definitely making it better! Love the chapter length.
6,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 422 429 430 431 432 433 Next »