Reviews for Readjusted
damonsnewlove chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
oh kate as always a wonderful begining. And I can't wait to read more. You made Edward such a playboy. Can't wait to see Bella snag the playboy!
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I loved it! I can't wait to see what Edward will do if he sticks around and learns about Matthew, though. Thanks lots and lots for writing! Please update again as soon as possible!
cshorte chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
VERY interesting!Can't wait for more. :)
mytwilightaddiction chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
awesome chatper:)
jadesabre75 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Yay! I've been looking for this story since I saw it in Jayeliwood's newsletter! Awesome start and can't wait to see more!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
OMG! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY. I LOVE THE BELLA AND EDWARD. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
preetynpink123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
i have read alot of your other work it is good, and this one is no exception. it's amazing. i like the way you write because you put alot of thought into it and it makes the story very vivid. Unlike some people when its just mindless writing. :D so Great chapter and update soon plz
my1alias chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Ooh, VERY interesting! I'm enjoying this story immensely. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. :)
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
OMG! I'm in love with this story...after just one chapter! I can't wait to see how Bella tames Edward...should be very interesting..starting with her starting at the law firm he works at...lol! I agree with everyone..this is a different twist of a story for you...but i know you will kick butt with it! :)
JenRar chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Great start! Can't wait for more. :)
bluebelle29 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is a great begining I can't wait to see what you do with it!
courtknee1207 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
AMAZING! I love it already!
kosocielo chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Love this new story so I guess Bella is going to start working in the same law office as edward. Oh I can't wait for mondays. I love this lenght.
coldbuthot chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
great chapter! cant wait for more!
Sunflower33 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I definitely definitely like this. It's a different twist again for you. This is going to be interesting.
6,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 422 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 .. Last Next »