Reviews for Readjusted
twiclare chapter 19 . 2/12/2018
It was bound to happen!
twiclare chapter 15 . 2/12/2018
I have an awful feeling that he's going to find out about Matt before she tells him and he's not going to take it well.
twiclare chapter 3 . 2/12/2018
I'm not warming to him yet!
twiclare chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
Be careful Bella; he's a womaniser!
WritingMiss8 chapter 31 . 1/15/2018
I'M SO HAPPY I FOUNT THIS STORY AGAIN. I READ IT A LONG TIME AGO. SO STORY!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2017
It's disrespectful to mention a Carlisle and Bella story in a Edward and Bella fic! And that is nasty as fuck to even write a story about them when they relationship is Father/Daughter to begin with! If someone wrote an Esme and Edward y'all would lose y'all shit about how gross it is because of there bond is similar to that of Mother/Son! Or Edward and Renee y'all would talk down on the writer about the pairing cause it's not Bella/Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 11/29/2017
Loved the time jump of seven years. Learning she graduated with honors and the Chicago office is doing very well with both Edward and Bella working there. Seems like Alice and Jasper are there as well, and I loved that. I really didn’t like that you Had Edward miss the birth of his first child. That was so very sad, when it should’ve been a very happy occasion instead. Bummer way to end the ride. I loved the name they chose for her. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 11/28/2017
A lovely renewal party. I liked the conversation Edward had with Carlisle. I loved the conversation Edward had with Matt. Very cute that Matt was more concerned about having to wear his tuxedo again. Adorable. I loved the set up he had for her and his proposal in that suite. Very nice. A lovely proposal.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 11/28/2017
Awww, poor Matt, ouchie. I really loved that Edward dropped everything and ran to that school. I hope the clients understand and they don’t lose the business. Thankfully, Carlisle was there to cover for Edward. I was elated to read that Bella did press all he charges and that she got full custody as a result. And, they decided to move to Chicago after all. That’s good all around. I do worry though that there is no other family around but the three of them. Maybe Alice and Jasper could join them? Or, Emmett, Rosalie and Ethan? Have half the family running the Seattle office and the other half running the Chicago offices. At least they’d all have more family in both places.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 11/28/2017
I hope that Bella presses any and all charges against that ass. I hope she doesn’t push away what he did to her, what he would’ve done to her if nobody interrupted him, just because he is Matt's father. Wonder what he did to Lauren that has her out of his life? Probably cheated on her. Once a cheater, always a cheater. The way he was saying that she was his, was really disturbing. Grooming her and grabbing her. Barf. Plus, he drove to that children's party drunk. Shouldn’t that be another charge against him? I’m so glad that Edward was able to be the one to comfort her when she needed it. That Renee saw that she needed him and she sent them upstairs.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 11/28/2017
Okay, why did Bella think Edward wasn’t trying with Charlie? That was weird. Charlie was being cold and distant with Edward and Bella blames Edward for it. So confused. I’m glad Renee must’ve spoke to Charlie and made him apologize to Bella and Edward for his abhorrent behavior. Purple daisies were the perfect flowers for Edward to give Renee. I liked that choice.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 11/28/2017
I wonder how much of that proposal of Carlisle's was more for himself than for Bella? If Edward wouldn’t leave Seattle because he didn’t want to leave Bella, than Carlisle devises this plan to get Bella to finish her law degree with the stipulation it is done in Chicago and then she starts to work there. Seems fishy to me. Clearly she’s good at what she does and was really doing well at her law degree before the pregnancy. She’s also good for Edward. Why would Carlisle want to send Edward, Bella and Matt away from the family though? Very odd. Why do I get the feeling that Mike won’t really put up any fight about Matt? I think reason behind that emergency meeting with Lauren's parents may come out here soon.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 11/28/2017
When Edward’s meeting took him across town for the whole day I thought Bella would think he was avoiding her. I was surprised then when she was okay and did not feel he was doing it on purpose. Even more surprised that Mike came to pickup Matt from school and kept him overnight. Thought for sure that Mike would raise a stink about that. Progress, I finally got their office sex in. I was wondering when they’d finally fit that into their day. I’m glad it was after hours. Although, now that they’ve broken that seal, so to speak, they may have romps during their lunch time now, lol.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 11/28/2017
I loved Edward and Matt at the game together. I completely expected him to lose him. Was very glad to know that Irina was just a long time family friend and like a sister to Edward and his brothers. Bella completely overreacted about the whole thing. Seems she doesn’t trust Edward at all. She wanted an apology from Edward? Why? He didn’t do anything that wouldn’t have happened to anyone else watching him. She herself said that Matt wanders off. So, she knew this about him but did not bother to advise Edward when he was taking him for the very first time alone? Not a good mom moment there. Especially in a whole new environment for Matt. One he was very excited for. She should’ve known he would wander, with his tendency to do so. No, if anyone should apologize it is Bella for not trusting Edward and for not telling him her son wanders.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/28/2017
I’m guessing that Lauren is either pregnant and they need to discuss it with her parents or, Mike has been ordered by Lauren to ask her father for her hand in marriage. Either way, that was really crappy of a mike to let down Matt that way. That was a horrible thing to do to his son. Edward stepping up the way he did was really wonderful of him to do. I don’t think he has the faintest idea of how much energy a six year old has. Nor, does he know how quickly they can get sidetracked and away from you. I have a feeling Edward may lose the kid at one point. I ope they make a game plan of who to go to if he gets lost. It may be a day filled with a very overwhelmed Edward.
6,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »