Reviews for Thoughts & Connotation
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
meh i thought it was fulfilling for sess to be able to let her go, thats heroic
chibipinkbunny chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Oh my gosh, you almost made me cry. I was trying so hard not to. You brought back all of my emotions from that anime series! Oh, I was so sad for about a week :( It's interesting because there are a ton of discussions and forums on the love between Zack/Aerith, Aerith/Cloud, and Cloud/Tifa from FF7 but hardly any on FC. After I finished the anime Fantastic Children I searched in vain for an intelligent analysis like this! I never found it, well not until now. Where were you 7 months ago? Lol, well I'm glad I found this now at least. I think she actually might have fallen out of love with Soran given the normal course of time. That happens a lot with love. You're in love with someone, and it becomes comfortable, and then someone new and exciting comes along and you fall in love with them. However, the new and exciting person eventually becomes comfortable, and then you find out that the person you really loved was your first love. Something like that actually happened to me, and I'm married to my first boyfriend. I broke up with him though because I fell for another guy, but then I saw how much my first boyfriend really loved me and how much I loved him. Now I'm happily married to my first boyfriend _ Well, I think I'm going to have to take a break before I read the rest of your FC stuff. Lol, that was pretty heavy, deep, and insightful.
Luca chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
You're great!:)
Neohin your 1 Fan chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I couldn't agree more. He gave her everything and received nothing but pain in return. Such a tragic story, but there are many people that way. Hidden feelins are never good, they slowly turn into something dangerous.

D:
pAmC94 chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
*WOW*

gr8 summing up...really liked it...u brought up many points which i had never even noticed...even though i'm an avid fan of FC _

P. someone plz plz tell me where i can read FC manga online (in English)?
Luluka chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
*sniff* How great!I can't stop crying at this point, your amazing!
Luluka chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I like your analysis a lot, how nice of you! ;)
Alice lautner chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
awesome ,i know the anime should have ended better with thomas and helga getting together or something, it seems unfair even to think that she mght end up with soren after all that thomas and herself went anyway we still can create stories for them. after all we have been blessed with fanfiction.i hope you write more stories for sesu/thomas and you do you've earned one dedicated reader!keep up the good work!
namn namn chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Your analysis was thorough and your points came across clearly. One can really tell that you know FC very well and that you like the series quite a lot. Well done!

If you're interested in another series with a similar love triangle, I'd recommend "Vampire Knight". The setting and circumstances are different but the required struggle and angst is there.
XxSimplicityxX chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
hmm I understand your reasoning, But I still think TinaxSoran is cuter XD

You have to keep in mind, that only Soran's voice, the voice Tina truly loved, was able to snap her out of her " weapon" state.

That, and Tina and Soran's promise lasted over so many years, she stayed true to Soran, waiting for him as Christina and Serifine.

She kept the promise she made with him, and that was a promise of love that connected them through out time and space.