Reviews for Donna's Happy Ending
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/20
I like it, but you changed the daughter's name from Annie to Jenny so there needs to be an edit there, but it bothered me too that Donna never got reunited with Lee! So this makes it much better .
mionemobp chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I like it. But I am confused. Is her name Annie or Jenny?
Pelahnar chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh...I shouldn't criticize such a great story. No, I really shouldn't. But I will anyway - criticism first, then what I liked, yeah? You mention, several times, the Doctor's weak dorsal tubicle? The thing is, while Ten regenerated into having one, that hand was cut off and the one that grew back, to quote him, was "a fightin' hand."

Anyway, I liked...everything else. Especially the use of Matt Smith's name, of the name Jenny, the happy ending (I always like happy endings), how Lee asked her out...the list goes on an on.

Great story!
marauderluverz chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Aw! That was such a sweet story, I just got finished rewatching the library episodes and was thinking about Lee. :)
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Donna needed a happy ending! That was too cute, Thanks.
AriTeir chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Thank you so very much. I knew I couldn't be the only one who was heart broken at the ending...and well everything Forest of the Dead. Lee and Donna were great together and you've carried that on into here, I loved this fic completely. So thank you
LimitedByCreativity chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Awwrhh xD bless little Jenny

This was so sweet - and a perfect way to make me feel slightly less annoyed at the end of JE :D

I loved the Matt Smith reference lol 3
timano chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
An enjoyable story with a clever ending. 10 out of 10 stars.
LuckyBlackCat chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I'm so glad Donna got her happy ending- she's my favourite , I was frustrated she didn't get back with Lee at the end of Forest of the Dead too.
montypython203 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Yay! This is a great ending for Donna. That reminds me to add Donna/Lee to my list of pairings...

And the Matt Smith line was priceless XD
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
You're right, both my mother and sister thought that Donna and Lee not getting together sucked. I'm inclined to agree. So! Very nice way to wrap things up with those two - Donna becomes nice again without dying, Lee marries her, and they have a little girl called ... *drumroll* Jenny! Fantastic! Also love you putting Eleven in like that - funny how he has the most generic-sounding real-life name, Matt Smith's name used there was brilliant and really clicks it for those who don't get the message! Like your tolerance, too. Honestly, this story doesn't need anymore, it's just fine like this.