Reviews for angelic layer, the seven sins saga
Universal Fighter chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
Excluding some spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes, very well done. I like the idea of using the seven deadly sins very much. It's something that gets used occasionally but its hard to find a story that really pot rays and keeps to it as well as you have.

You updated earlier this year, so I'm hopeful, as I'm sure others are as well, that you update soon.

Good luck.

Jaan'e -
Lynn Cross chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Just starting to read this, but so far it good. Interesting concept.
hignum chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
thanks for the update though it took me a while to notice it since AL doesn't have much updates or new stories... new development on ojirou and misaki as well as another hint of what the device can do... i find the info quite vague though i assume that it is literal... i feel a little worried for Sai though, she's my fave... and i don't want Misaki to get sick or anything... XP
biblioholic chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
And in comes the mysterious guy with the black trench coat. CLiche but it works.

Did you get the seven sins idea from Full MEtal?

Rate 7.8/10
biblioholic chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Gramar is kinda bad, with forgotten punctuation and capitals.

Like the plot idea though. Not to be over the top but they're like the terrorist group of Angelic Layer. Can't wait to see what kind of opponents they are. Which of the first top players will be taken down...

Until next chapter!

Rate 7.6/10
hignum chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
so, sai is paired with kaede here as usual... could not a stange man come up and sweep sai off her feet? much more romantic that way! other than that, very nice! poor sai, she got hurt though...
hignum chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
poor Sai... I thought Sai was better than that! she wudn't just simply hunch over n give up! Sai is too good n strong for that... one would think she had some combat or martial art training. But then, Sai did try her best... Next time, Sai shud repay that punch. A nice return punch to the face or chest wud be nice. SWEET REVENGE.
hignum chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
so, when r u gonna update? i wanna keep up with this story n i hope there won't be any deaths... Sai wudn't like it much...
Centralion chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
What is this phase 2 you speak of? And aside from that, quality improvement is improved. Plot continues as developed, and the technology that they describe if VERY nice. Good work, more pl0x?
Centralion chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
About time! i'll excuse the slight quality decline with the accident, but otherwise well done. Having the characters see the assassains out of the corner of their eyes leads for a nice touch as well. Hopefully next time shall not be so slow moving.
Amieku chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
the villains remind me of the homunculi in Full Metal Alchemist...have u seen that anime?

anyway, good job! i'll be waiting for the next chapter!

btw, it's wrath, not wraith.;)
Amieku chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
oh no he's gonna follow her! i wonder which sin he is?

i really liked the part with Sai in this chapter. you don't get to see much of her, so i'm glad she was in here _
Amieku chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
so icchan's connected to them hmm... .

this a nice change from the usual angelic layer stories, a bit of mystery and drama
Amieku chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
definetely not dreadful, don't listen to The Ninth Layer. it started off slow, but u got my interest by the end of the chapter. i'm off to read the other chapters now!

Keep Writing,