Reviews for Weight Of Words Unspoken
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 3 . 4/16/2017
PLZ UPDATE LIKE THIS STORY :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
You never updated. So I will forever hate your Edward. What the heck is wrong with him? Was he scared she die so he dumped her because he felt to strongly? He's an ass. Greatest revenge would've been Bella dating James, Edward's long lost brother. Then James and Victoria have a tryst. And no one ends up happy.
guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
What was that letter? OMG he is dying or something?! That is the only thing I can think of, please tell me they don't sleep with other people. it physically pains me to read when that happens :(
JoviieCyrist chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
what the f*** is edwards problem? cause im getting so frustraed with him, i so wanna smak his head sideways

i feel so sad for bella

update ASAYC
angel1215 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Wow! What a great way to start off. I'm hooked. What is going on with these two? I'm sure there's a great past leading up to this that will be revealed and I can't wait. I can't imagine why he's pushing her away but it must have something to do with the letter. Please hurry and update.
angel1215 chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Please don't give up on this story. It's too good to give up on. Please make us faithful followers happy and keep going. The reviews will come in, I promise you. I'm sure other authors felt like quitting also but kept going only to discover that their story turned out to be an award winning hit. Just like yours will be. Have I convinced you yet? If not, I'll just beg. Please, please, please, please, please, etc., etc., etc. There, I hope that did the trick. Trust me. I see things and I see this story going all the way. To the moon, Alice. (Cute pun quoting J. Gleason, don't you think?) You'll see.
Neliz chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
*mouth hung open* Oh, lord. To say I'm speechless would be an understatement. Wow. That was low, very, very low.
Azjazz chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
I really like this story. Please update soon. You have a really got way with writing perspectives. You can really see the difference between Edward and Bella, where with some authors each characters thoughts are relatively the same. Thats for writing this amazing story
Twilightxw chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
This story is amazing! you must keep updating! this has to be the best fanfic ive ever read! please please update very soon!
angel1215 chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
This story caught my attention right from the start. The first thing I noticed is that Edward's behavior toward Bella is unlike any other story. Now I'm hooked and I want to know what would make him act this way toward Bella. Will Edward become involved w/Victoria? Does Bella hook up with another guy? Oh my, this should be good. This story is off to a great start.
Weolynn chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
This story is already heartbreaking - how much longer do we wait for the truth? I don't like Victoria. Surely there was a way he didn't have to hurt her? Will she get some backbone? I hope she doesn't begging
xiloveedwardcullenx chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Edward is such a f*ing jerk that I want to punch in the face! Ah, he makes me hate him so much, but starngly like him because well...he's Edward!

Love this so far, please update soon!
daddysgirl4286 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
keep writing! cant wait to see where this story goes :) you have me hooked already!
Divine Mistake chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Can't help but be a little bit disappointed that you havent carried on with the story. The angst was really fantastic and the suspense to find out what Edward was keeping from Bella was really strong. I'll be waiting for your next update!
huffy24 chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
You really need to ask if we want a lemon? ;0)

I think the story is great so far and would really like for you to continue. I'll be along for the ride reviewing all the way!