Reviews for Maybe
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Hey if it wasnt the best story it was pretty darn close awesome job...loved it!
CutieSOS chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
this was real good
seddie chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
love it 3 :D
Kamen Disguise chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
LOVED it. :) actually this is my second time reading this- i'm not sure why i didn't review the first time. probably because i had just been in the middle of this entanglement of seddie fanfics. lovely lyrics, i loved the way you put them at the end of the chapter allowing the reader to make the connection between the chapter and the excerpt.
beast916 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love the strength you show Freddie having, something so many writers overlook. I thought this was a great story.
Butterfree chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Wow, it never ceases to amaze me how emotional and amazing some authors can get when they're writting about a shipping that they love. Characters yell at each other, say something that reaches to a mutual agreement, and they finally learn to stop being idiots and do what they have to do. Yet the delivery of each and every time I read that is always new and shocking.

You're pretty talented at introducing a second layer of a theme in your stories and sticking to it very nicely, not forgetting to resolve them subtly in the end. I can especially relate to the whole future thing since I'm reaching my 12th grade in high school soon.

Though, I was expecting just a bit more humor throughout the story since that's always been an adolesence sort of habit present in iCarly, even when characters are completely serious. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean the type of humor that completely ruins scenes like this and is only present to make people laugh, but just the kind of witty banter we expect between Sam and Freddie, you know? The fact that they're older and in the process of coming together doesn't change that Sam can't help but insult people, and Freddie can't help but be gulliable and spazzy.

It's not completely necessary, but it's the type of thing that separates these kinds of stories from some one, say, taking it, replacing 'Sam' and 'Freddie' with different names, and changing a few words each paragraph and coming out with a completely legit story for another couple.

Haha, don't worry. The harsher the critism I give you means the more that I loved the story. Sort of like that love-hate thing, right? Thanks a lot for the read and good luck in any future writting!

TwisterKirby
axel100 chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
Cute story. I admittedly don't know much about UBC, but if Freddy were going to stay local for Sam, UW would seem to make more sense. It has a fantastic computer science/engineering program and nationally ranked media arts program. UBC is in Canada. Certainly respectable but also requiring, out of state/out of country tuition rates that might be beyond his moms income. I admit this is a small item to pick on, but it just bothered me thru the entire story.
Romance and Musicals chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
This was really good and I liked it a lot!
seddiestories239 chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
I loved it! good work :))
Wishing for Shooting Stars chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
The was undeniabley and unmistakabley amazing. You honestly truly took my breath away. Anyone who disagrees the is a complete ignorant fool.
madgopher chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
Yeah...
deviocity chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
brilliant story! i was sad to see it end. with this type of future fic, you could have gone on forever. but i loved the scene where you ended-filled with promise and, well, Seddie kisses are always a win.
myjumpingsocks chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
Awesome! I luved how Sam thought she was doing the right thing, Freddie didn't want her too! There was something like that in another fan fic, but you pulled it off better!
myjumpingsocks chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Great cahpter! The part with Ross was brillant and I can't wait to see what happens!
ronygilmore chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
ahh.. I loved this fic so much! :D good job!