Reviews for Unrequited
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Aww.
mizuinu chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! there is simply NOT. ENOUGH. Raven/Judith to live ; ; and i love your style! It doesn't distract me or exasperate me at all! like all the other stories around here...
chibisamalove chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This was a nice story. You added enough to the sidequest part to give it its own character. I really like how you write Raven/Judith. Their interaction is cute and fitting for them.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was a really great Fanfic! I really support RavenxJudith and I'm very sad that there isn't more stories of them. Would you please write a story when they kiss? That would be a cute story. Your writing skills are nice too.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Aww, this is really sweet! I love Raven/Judith stories, but there seem to be so few. This was beautifully written, the emotions are just right and you can actually see it happening.
RaspberryIce7656 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Yay, more RavenxJudith! I love your work! It was very sensitive and I liked how it correlated along with a scene in the game. I really hope you do more on this couple!
klyde chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aw. . . So cute, pls do more stories about Raven n' Judith,
Dreamin'Ferno chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
SHOULD CONTINUE THIS!

...and perhaps judithxraven in the future.

...just sayin'.

Also, good job!
K'Arthur chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Nice work, Lexi! I
Firpi chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I like it... its well written and a very good subject (Tales of Vesperia) The dialogue, the narration. Very well down. I like it.
Daoiki chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
YAY! Your probably the only Raven/Judith fan I know, and since this is the only thing...I was kina looking foward to some SMUT! But, wishes of mine will never be fulfilled unless some lemon-authors start liking this couple! Keep up the good work.
Hamayu chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh that was just PERFECT. Sweet and short and full of emotion. Raven/Judith is a pairing I want to see more of and I'm so glad you did it.
SPG chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
That was really good.

We really need more of this couple..

Maybe you should make a multi-chapter fic of the two.