Reviews for Dance Alone
ejo chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I feel emotional when it comes to stories about Fathers. Actually, I'm currently writing a story dedicated to dads around the world.

I'll always remember you as an author who left a deep impression on every ending she makes.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Hey! That was sooo great! I'm feeling a bit sad now! It was such a sad and lovely story! One of my faves!
QQ chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I cried! Honest! I cried! :( TT
sarsaraway20 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Huhuhu x'( so saaad! Poor mikan! I always dreaming that she would meet her father. Dx

You made me cry :')
Noeyyy chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Gawd, whenever i need something to make my day, I just pick one of your stories and BAM. Day made. (this is also an alternative for when im wating for videos to load...)

That was adorably and undeniably cute and falwlessly writted to the absolute. I love how its 'my ass, polka dots' so wonderfully in character to the last minute. man there wedding day would be a ball. love it! love it all! man ur storied are amazing
PridefulElizondo chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
aww this made me cry! soo good!
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
It was beautifully written, as always. . It's sad for her to go through that, but I'm glad that she didn't cry to much. I, myself, have always dreamed of dancing with my father for the father-daughter dance. All that's left is to find a groom, lol.
IrisCherieHathaway chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Ahh this was

too cuute.!

Xoxo
iwillstillopenthewindow chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh my god.

I really cried.

Now my throat's all itchy. :))

i love the last line.

Another awesome story from you. :)
shai-duck chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Awwwh. The father-daughter dance.. That's always been my favorite part during weddings. I mean, it would seem to so everyday but it actually has a different meaning, you know?

Just like when dads give their daughters away at the aisle. "Giving away" has been so common now that people don't even think about the meaning anymore. It literally means giving away the daughter to the man she's going to marry. It must be really heard for dads.

Really great story. You captured the emotions well.
LadyMaybel chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is beautiful.

There are so many things I could comment on, but the thing I love the most is Natsume's inability to say those three words and having to write them on her back with his fingers. So beautiful, so in-character, such a delicious visual, awesome, awesome concept. We all deal with love and loss and I think you captured this reminiscent feeling masterfully.
Jeniffer Artemis chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I can never fully understand the pain of having one of your parents must be painful though.
foxtrotelly chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This line made everything seems so magical and sparkly and glittery... nah, I meant magical and beautiful, ahaha. - "She’d wished for both of her parents to be present on her wedding day, and even though only her mother was there in the flesh, something told her that her father was there, with a wry, goofy grin on his face, setting the shotgun down by the wall and fishing out a strawberry lollipop from his pocket."

I so loved it! It's nice to read a story that depicts Mikan's relationship with her father. Though they've had something close to intangible, I felt the love behind it nonetheless. Hmm, and the toddler? Cute stuff, my friend, cute stuff. (: And the Yo-chan bit too.

foxtrotelly
Ruler of Black Hearts chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
aw man. and i just finished reading the part in the manga where he dies! so u can imagine how bad i'm crying right now. Very touching story, though it sucks that grandpa died before seeing her marry natsume, but i can live with that.
aismaiden17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i Hate you! i really...really...hate you!

...'coz you made me cry *wipes the runny-nose*