Reviews for Dance Alone
DreamyElephant chapter 1 . 1/10
Hi ! I know you're probably not going to read this review, but I needed to say that this one shot moved me to an extent you can barely imagine.
My dad died of cancer when I was five, so I can very much relate to these feelings. I haven't gotten married (not yet ;) ) but I do have a boyfriend and I must admit my heart breaks a little everytime my friends complain about their dad being protective and all... yeah, moving on.
You're an awesome writer !It will be hard to be published though... don't forget about J.K. Rowling !
Thank you for writing this !
EVERYONE READ chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW.

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with.

Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.

DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM. DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE.

Thank you!
A Little Infinity chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This is so amazing.
I cried at the end when she was all like "It'll be him and it'll be perfect" and the part about her dancing alone.
ejo chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I feel emotional when it comes to stories about Fathers. Actually, I'm currently writing a story dedicated to dads around the world.

I'll always remember you as an author who left a deep impression on every ending she makes.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Hey! That was sooo great! I'm feeling a bit sad now! It was such a sad and lovely story! One of my faves!
QQ chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I cried! Honest! I cried! :( T~T
sarsaraway20 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Huhuhu x'( so saaad! Poor mikan! I always dreaming that she would meet her father. Dx

You made me cry :')
Noeyyy chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Gawd, whenever i need something to make my day, I just pick one of your stories and BAM. Day made. (this is also an alternative for when im wating for videos to load...)

That was adorably and undeniably cute and falwlessly writted to the absolute. I love how its 'my ass, polka dots' so wonderfully in character to the last minute. man there wedding day would be a ball. love it! love it all! man ur storied are amazing
PridefulElizondo chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
aww this made me cry! soo good!
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
It was beautifully written, as always. . It's sad for her to go through that, but I'm glad that she didn't cry to much. I, myself, have always dreamed of dancing with my father for the father-daughter dance. All that's left is to find a groom, lol.
IrisCherieHathaway chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Ahh this was

too cuute.!

Xoxo
wellnowwhatdowedo chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh my god.

I really cried.

Now my throat's all itchy. :))

i love the last line.

Another awesome story from you. :)
shai-duck chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Awwwh. The father-daughter dance.. That's always been my favorite part during weddings. I mean, it would seem to so everyday but it actually has a different meaning, you know?

Just like when dads give their daughters away at the aisle. "Giving away" has been so common now that people don't even think about the meaning anymore. It literally means giving away the daughter to the man she's going to marry. It must be really heard for dads.

Really great story. You captured the emotions well.
LadyMaybel chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is beautiful.

There are so many things I could comment on, but the thing I love the most is Natsume's inability to say those three words and having to write them on her back with his fingers. So beautiful, so in-character, such a delicious visual, awesome, awesome concept. We all deal with love and loss and I think you captured this reminiscent feeling masterfully.
Jeniffer Artemis chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I can never fully understand the pain of having one of your parents must be painful though.