Reviews for The End
conchshellthegeek7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
It seems I'm not the only one to think to take the Katamari in this direction. That's nice to know. That being said, the story is expertly written, and the multiple parallels between your story and the gameplay of Katamari Damacy make the story an interesting take on the game. The line about a lack of reaction hits home particularly well, since the humans in Katamari Damacy don't acknowledge the katamari's presence until it's large enough to roll them up. However, the story may be misclassified. Drama I don't dispute, but it would probably only be funny to people who have played a Katamari game. That being said, it's still a good story.
RinYu chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
LOL this was fantastic! It's like the Prince and his Katamari are on the FBI's wanted list or something!
Sanza chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That was a very humorous and enjoyable take on things from an NPC's POV. xD Really, it brightened up my night and gave me giggles.

Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Ilove it! You wrote a nice armageddon story. I havwe often thought that the katamari would be scary to people not rolling it.
formerlyhozi chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I read this story a few months ago, when I was still just lurking around the site. I remembered it the moment I'd finished the first paragraph, which can only mean that it really made an impression.

It's easy to forget about the people, even though some of them have really awesome hair. However, since I read this, I do think of them every now and again, and maybe that can count as an apology of sorts (because, really, I'm not going to stop rolling up katamaris).
MadnessLover chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Haha. Amusing little story you've got here.